Mail Snoop Pro 3.00.20
November 1, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Mail Snoop Pro 3.00.20
Anti-spam/email notification for multiple POP3/IMAP accounts
Mail Snoop Pro is the ultimate, user friendly, anti-spam and email notification program. Designed to monitor any number of mailboxes, finding and destroying spam without disturbing you and alerting you when there is new mail you need to see.
The filter system rapidly checks new emails for any suspicious items. First, by checking if the sender is a ?Friend?. Immediately followed by checks for blacklisted senders, subject field, senders field, message header, message text, attachments, country code and DNSBL.
If an email is found to be spam, it will deleted from the server, and the original can be archived for future reference, alternatively be ?bounced? back to the sender or used to generate an automatic complaint to the senders ISP.
• Compatible with Pop3/IMAP4 incoming mail servers.
• Supports multiple mailboxes.
• Easy to use setup wizards to get your mailbox protected quickly.
• Powerful filter system. Mail Snoop Pro includes a powerful filter system to help block unwanted spam. A New Filter Wizard allows you to quickly add new filters as required and you can easily modify filters if needed.
• Friends list. You can add a list of friends email addresses allowing Mail Snoop Pro to always accept email from them. You are also able to import addresses from an external address book or file.
• Blacklist. There are some senders you just never want to hear from, add those individuals to the blacklist and Mail Snoop Pro will always delete their incoming mail.
• Message Archive. Whenever possible Mail Snoop Pro keeps a copy of deleted emails in its archive for later review/retrieval.
• Scheduled Mail Checks. Schedule automatic mail checks on a per-account basis or just check manually at any time.
• New mail alerts, when filtered mail is available for collection.
• Comprehensive help file.
Requirements for Mail Snoop Pro 3.00.20
Internet connection using LAN or modem. Pop3/IMAP mailbox
What is new in version 3.00.20
Initial release of Version 3.00
Added support for use of proxy servers
Add your review
Top popularity in E Mail List Management
Connect all POP3/IMAP mailboxes to your Exchange Server