MainConcept MPEG Pro HD 4
June 18, 2009
All time downloads
Description of MainConcept MPEG Pro HD 4
A plug-ins set for Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and CS4
MainConcept is proud to announce MPEG Pro HD 4, the renowned full-featured Plug-In editing solutions for Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 as well as CS4. The brand new release now comes in five different versions that suit the demand of almost every user working with Adobes video-editing flagship ranging from consumers up to professional content creation.
The MPEG Pro HD 4 Plug-Ins offer native MPEG, DVCPRO and H.264/AVC editing with the Adobe video-editing flagship. Each version includes numerous ready-to-use project, sequence as well as export presets for consumers as well as for professional. The Plug-Ins for Premiere Pro are also the perfect solution for broadcast production environments that make use of high-end devices for professional content creation and editing.
The above table shows a list of the most important supported formats in each Plug-In, so that you get a better overview about MPEG Pro HD 4’s capabilities. We recommend to have a look at the individual Plug-In pages as well to get a complete overview about the various formats.
Every MPEG Pro HD 4 Plug-In turns MPEG-1/2 and H.264/AVC editing into a productive, high-quality workflow. It offers many HDV and HDTV project presets for high-definition video editing in its native format. Moreover, it offers AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) as well as Dolby Digital 5.1 import and export. It includes ultra-fast smart rendering* to speed up export time, and many other powerful features, such as fast AVCHD editing support to optimize your workflow. Moreover, MPEG Pro HD 4 offers advanced export settings that give the user full flexibility to specify the target formats details in a wide range and to create and save own custom presets.
Requirements for MainConcept MPEG Pro HD 4
• MainConcept MPEG Pro HD 4 is available for Microsoft Windows. It is designed to work on any PC which meets Adobe Premiere Pro CS 3 and CS4 minimum system requirements.
• Requires Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 or CS4 (does not work with any version below CS3)
• For HDV editing, the recommended minimum requirements are an Intel Pentium 4 processor 3.06 GHz or faster with Hyper Threading Technology, and 1 GB of RAM.
• For HD and AVCHD editing, the recommended minimum requirements are an Intel DualCore processor 2.4 GHz or faster, and 2 GB of RAM.
• In addition to these requirements, video editing requires that your system is operating smoothly.
Add your review
Top popularity in Illustration