Mainconcept Reference 1.6.1
August 26, 2009
All time downloads
Description of Mainconcept Reference 1.6.1
Great transcoding tool. Includes many codecs
MainConcept Reference is the successor of the renowned MPEG and H.264 Encoders. The new transcoding application combines almost all available MainConcept codecs. It enables you to convert videos into numerous formats. The master application of MainConcept Reference comes for free and includes all codecs in demo mode (indicated by a watermark symbol in rendered video and audio limitation for certain codecs). The module based approach of MainConcept Reference lets the user decide which codec suits his demands. If the customer finds the desired codec, he only unlocks this specific codec Plug-In and the rest remains in demo mode.
For years, storing digital video footage has been a big challenge because of the large amount of disk space required. Various compression methods have been created to reduce the space requirements, but often at the expense of quality. But what is the most useful format in video, production and broadcast business? H.264/AVC? JPEG2000 or DVCPRO? The new VC-1, the poular DivX or the approved MPEG standard? MainConcept Reference is the answer to this. It combines all popular codecs and renowned formats. And the user decides which formats or codecs he really needs!
The demo version of the MainConcept Reference is the base application which includes the most important MainConcept codecs in demo mode. You can test the power of the codecs the way you may already know from the popular MPEG Encoder and H.264 Encoder application, i.e. only a watermark is added to the converted clips. The available codecs are:
• MPEG-1 and MPEG-2
• H.264/AVC (Consumer Version)
• H.264/AVC (Professional Version)
• MPEG-4 Part 2
• VC-1 (Consumer Version)
• VC-1 (Professional Version)
• DVCPRO 25/50
• DVCPRO HD
• Pluggable input and output formats.
• Up-/down scaling of any input size to output dimensions.
• Framerate/sample rate conversion.
• Supports all features of the MainConcept codecs.
• Predefined settings for a wide range of output formats.
• Watch folder to allow background transcoding.
• Specify in-/out points for encoding.
• Chapter support.
• Batch encoding: multiple tasks allowed, where each task can have multiple input files.
• Saving/restoring batch lists.
• Drag & drop new files from Explorer into the batch tasks.
• Specify target output file size.
• Muxing streams from different input files.
• View input and output file in external player.
Add your review
Top popularity in Encoders Decoders and Grabbers