Marxio Login Logger 1.4
October 12, 2009
All time downloads
Description of Marxio Login Logger 1.4
Monitor who is using your computer when you are away
Marxio Login Logger is a non-visible application that allows you to see who was using your computer when you were out. What time someone logged into computer and when he logged out. It can also act as reminder - if you don't remember at what time you started or finished your job, just open log file. It can work at home computer or in Active Directory environment or (probably) in Terminal Services using simple Windows "startup group" for running programs or starting it from Windows Group Policy (GPO).
It has no visible window and does not reside on taskbar or trayicon area. Once started, it becomes invisible for any user and the only way to close it is to....logoff from computer, restart or shut it down.
The following actions (system events) can be logged:
• login - Windows startup or user login
• logout - Windows shut down or user logout
• suspend - entry added to log file when computer enters suspend state
• hibernate - as above but for hibernate action
• resume - when computer backs from suspend or hibernate state
• mark - additional row in log file - to be sure user is still logged in or computer running
This program is freeware, but if you like it please support the author.
Add your review
Top popularity in System Utilities