Master Voyager 3.09
May 13, 2013
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Master Voyager 3.09
CD/DVD and USB Flash Memory password protection
Master Voyager is especially designed to create protected DVD/CD discs and USB Memory Sticks. It creates protected areas on the media and it is needed to enter password to see protected contents. Protected Disc/USB Stick is fully autonomous and does not need any special software installed on computer.
• Strong encryption of protected contents. Advanced Encryption Standard 256 bit is used to protect your records. AES is new Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) and used to protect sensitive information by U.S.Government organizations (and others).
• Embedded CD/DVD burning module. It supports CDR/CDRW/DVD+-R/DVD+-RW disc types. You do not need to buy special CD burning software.
• No need to have Master Voyager software on computer to read protected media. Every protected disc/usb stick contains AutoPlay module. You just need to insert disc into CD Drive (or connect your Flash Stick to USB port) and it will ask password to continue. The only requirement is to have Windows Vista/XP/2000 (32 or 64 bit) and CDROM/USB port. The protected media does NOT install any software to the target computer. It is fully autonomous.
• You do not need to wait until large amount of data will be decrypted to the computer from protected media. Master Voyager utilizes special on-the-fly decryption technology used in our CryptoExpert Professional software. You just enter password and protected areas become visible as virtual hard drives like E:, G:, Z: etc. Just eject disc from CD Drive and all virtual drives will disappear from system. On the fly decryption technology allows to store movies/executable files/audio files inside the protected area.
• You can create multiple secure partitions with different passwords on one media. For example one secure partition will be "My Documents", the second one is "My Pictures" and etc
Editor's review for Master Voyager
Information is a valuable commodity in any industry, with some industries with large amounts of personal information in particular appreciating this concept the most. Despite this fact, however, more and more means are becoming available today that allow individuals to have access to vital or otherwise sensitive information that may not always simply come about through an unwanted invasion via the all-powerful internet.
Micro USB drives that can easily be inserted into any computer can also easily fall out of someone's bag or pocket on the street or at a public restaurant, CDs or DVDs with proprietary information can be misplaced and even entire portable hard drives with massive amounts of saved information can even be lost or misplaced and fall into the wrong person's hands.
To help stop this from occurring again, the Master Voyager software was developed. Not content as many other companies are with simply protecting your personal information from online intrusion, the Master Voyager software is designed to protect physical portable devices with encryption and detailed security measures in particular. This means that users can help mitigate the threat posed to them by their USB, CD or DVD containing all of their personal information falling into the hands of someone who should not have access to it, allowing both personal users and professional organizations alike to have a peace of mind that may not be possible using conventional security measures alone.
While some people may not be so concerned with things such as this consider the importance of it in many circles today. Each and every day new stories are coming out of some sort of information being leaked, personal identities being stolen or even entire company databases going missing not due to some clever crack of online firewalls but due to someone physically walking into an office and taking the device.
Credit card companies have lost entire sensitive databases of information, individuals have had personal financial information compromised when a visitor picks up their personal USB at their office, and even confidential schematics of some new devices getting ready to hit the market have been known to be leaked by simple misplaced information that can easily go astray.
With all of this facing you as an individual today, don't leave it up to chance - take action now to protect yourself and your portable information now before someone else walks away with it for good and you're left all the worse because of it.
What is new in version 3.09
Added possibility to rename secure zone from the popup menu of the ribbon button. No app crash on WinXP. Disk Label is now set properly for new secure zone.
Add your review
Top popularity in Security and Encryption
Software for application isolation and secure Web browsing