MediaCoder 0.8.18 Build 5355
January 23, 2013
All time downloads
Description of MediaCoder 0.8.18 Build 5355
Free universal batch media transcoder
MediaCoder is a free universal batch media transcoder, which nicely integrates most popular audio/video codecs and tools into an all-in-one solution. With a flexible and extendable architecture, new codecs and tools are added in constantly as well as supports for new devices. MediaCoder intends to be the swiss army knife for media transcoding in all time and at this moment, it already has millions of users from 170+ countries all over the planet.
MediaCoder is a front-end/GUI for a collection of audio/video command line utilities and dynamic libraries (including audio/video codecs and multiplexers). MediaCoder maintains a unified parameter tree whose leaves (parameter values) can be altered through the application GUI, a web-based tree view, user interfaces for specific devices (e.g. PSP, iPhone) and conforming HTTP requests. It maps the parameter tree into command line options or calling parameters for various codecs and tools.
MediaCoder pipes the decoder's output into the encoder's input, rather than using temporary files. This allows it to convert large amounts of data without using excessive disk space.Some of the included utilities are also patched to add extra interfaces.
MediaCoder has a built-in media streaming server which can be used to stream out audio and video files through HTTP protocol. It is able to apply on-the-fly transcoding for both audio and video streaming with some of its supported audio and video codecs.
• Convert to and from many audio and video compression formats and re-multiplex into various container formats in batches
• Full control over transcoding parameters, you can learn about audio/video encoding and play with various codecs
• Strong decoding capability for partial or corrupted contents
• Simplified UI for popular mobile devices (e.g. PSP, iPhone/iPod)
• Fully standalone, no dependance on system codecs/splitters
• Extension (scripting language) infrastructure to expand user interfaces and improve user experience
• Improving compression / reducing size for audio/video files
• Converting for audio/video playback devices (digital audio player, MP4 player, mobile phone, PDA, PSP, VCD/DVD player etc.)
• Extracting audio tracks from video files
• Ripping audio/video discs
• Reparing corrupted or partial downloaded video files
• MP3, Vorbis, AAC, AAC+, AAC+v2, MusePack, Speex, AMR, WMA, RealAudio, mp3PRO*
• FLAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio, OptimFrog, AAC Lossless, TTA, WAV/PCM, Waveform
• H.264, XviD, DivX, MPEG 1/2/4, Theora, Flash Video, Dirac, 3ivx*, RealVideo*, Windows Media Video
• AVI, MPEG/VOB, Matroska, MP4, PMP, RealMedia, ASF, Quicktime, OGM
• CD, DVD, VCD, SVCD, CUESheet, HTTP, FTP, RTSP, UDP
What is new in version 0.8.18 Build 5355
• Fixed processing issue when video frame width is not dividable by 4
• Fixed some FFmpeg encoding issues
• Updated MKV Toolnix 6.0.0 (header compression off by default)
Add your review
Top popularity in Encoders Decoders