Microsoft Access 2010 14.0
June 19, 2011
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Microsoft Access 2010 14.0
Wasy-to-use database tools. Improve your performance
Microsoft Access 2010 is all about simplicity and empowering you to make the most of your information, even if you’re not a database expert. And, through newly added Web databases, it will amplify the power of your data, making it easier to track, report, and share with others. Your data will never be further away than your closest Web browser.
• Get started faster and easier than ever before: Harness the power of the community in Access 2010. Build on database templates created by others and share your own designs. Use new pre-built database templates available on Office.com, designed for frequently requested tasks, or select from community-submitted templates and customize them to meet your specific needs.
• Create a centralized landing pad for your data: Integrate your Access reports using multiple data connections and information linked or imported from other sources. With improved Conditional Formatting and calculation tools, you can create rich and dynamic reports with visual impact. Access 2010 reports now support data bars, enabling you and your audience to more easily track trends and gain insights.
• Apply professional designs across your Access database: Take advantage of familiar and appealing Office themes and apply them to your databases with high fidelity both on the Access client and the Web. Choose from a variety of themes, or design your own custom theme, to get great-looking forms and reports.
• Add navigation to your database using drag-and-drop functionality : Create professional-looking, Web-like navigation forms to make your frequently used forms or reports more accessible without writing any code or logic. Choose from six pre-defined navigation templates with a combination of horizontal tabs or vertical tabs. Applications with a large number of Access forms or reports can be displayed using multi-level horizontal tabs. Simply drag and drop forms or reports to display.
• Build your expressions effortlessly: The simplified Expression Builder makes it faster and easier for you to build out logic and expressions in your database. IntelliSense Quick Info, ToolTips and AutoComplete enables you to reduce errors, spend less time memorizing expression names and syntax, and spend more time focusing on building application logic.Accomplish your work more quickly and easily
Requirements for Microsoft Access 2010 14.0
In order to test the application you must apply for a trial key
by Dennis Sas
on August 27th 2011, 16:41
I will use it time and time again. Have used it for school, work and personal at home things. One of the best programs I have ever used!
Add your review
Top popularity in Database and Analytics
Data analysis and graphing workspace for scientists and engineers