Manage your time better with these e-mail and calendar toolsThe Microsoft Outlook 2010 package offers premium business and personal e-mail management tools to the more than 500 million Microsoft Office users worldwide. From a redesigned look to advanced e-mail organization, search, communication and social networking features, Outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive and in touch with your personal and business networks.
• Manage multiple e-mail accounts from one place: You can easily manage e-mail messages from multiple mailboxes. Synchronize multiple e-mail accounts from services such as Hotmail, Gmail or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010.
• Manage large volumes of e-mail with ease: Conversation view in Outlook 2010 improves the tracking of e-mail conversations ??” reducing information overload. Entire conversations can be moved or categorized with a few clicks. And, new conversation management tools enable you to save valuable inbox space by turning dozens of e-mails into just a few conversations using the new Clean Up feature. The Ignore feature sends an entire conversation to your Deleted items.
• Customize common tasks into single-click commands: Create and save custom actions in a new way with Quick Steps in Outlook 2010. You can save time by creating and defining multistep tasks that you can execute with a single click, including reply and delete, move to a specific folder, create a new e-mail to assigned groups, and more.
• Make scheduling a breeze: Conveniently and efficiently schedule appointments, share your calendar availability, and manage your work schedule. With the E-mail Calendar feature, you can send your schedule to others so they can quickly find time for your next appointment. The new Schedule View provides a streamlined horizontal display of multiple calendars to help simplify your scheduling tasks. New calendar management tools enable you to save frequently used groups of calendars so they can be quickly redisplayed whenever you need them.
• Search to easily find what you are looking for: With Outlook 2010, you can easily sort through high volumes of data. The enhanced Search Tools provide you with ways to quickly find and manage large quantities of e-mail, calendar, task and contact items.
• Stay connected to your social and business networks: Outlook 2010 is your hub for colleagues, customers, and friends. Use Outlook Social Connector to quickly view history of e-mails, meetings or attachments you receive from individuals. Get additional information about people, such as mutual connections and other social information, through SharePoint My Site, Windows Live?„? or other popular third-party sites, to stay on top of your business and social circles.
Requirements for Microsoft Outlook 2010 14.0
In order to test the application you must apply for a trial key