Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 14.0
August 15, 2010
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 14.0
Create impressive presentations for your business partners
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 package will give you more ways to create and share dynamic presentations with your audience than ever before. Exciting new audio and visual capabilities help you tell a crisp, cinematic story that’s as easy to create as it is powerful to watch. With new and improved tools for video and photo editing, dramatic new transitions, and realistic animation, you can add polish to presentations that will captivate your audience.
• Bring more energy and visual impact to your presentations: Save time and money by applying sophisticated photo effects without using additional photo-editing software programs. Transform your images into compelling, vibrant visuals by using new and improved picture editing features such as color saturation and temperature, brightness and contrast, and an advanced cropping tool, along with artistic filters such as blur, paintbrush and watercolor.
• Work with others without waiting your turn: PowerPoint 2010 redefines the way people can work together on presentations. With co-authoring, you can simultaneously edit the same presentation with others in different locations. You can also use Office Communicator or your instant messaging application to view the availability of others who are authoring a presentation with you and easily initiate a conversation without leaving PowerPoint.
• Add a personalized video experience: Embed and edit video files directly in PowerPoint 2010. Easily trim your video to show only relevant sections. Bookmark key points in a video for quick access or trigger animation to begin automatically when those bookmarks are reached. You can also set the video to fade in and out at specified intervals and apply a variety of video styles and effects such as reflections, bevels and 3-D rotation to help you quickly capture your audience attention.
• Imagine just-in-time show and tell: Instantly broadcast your PowerPoint 2010 presentations by sending a link to where people can view your presentation on the Web. Your audience sees your slides in high fidelity, even if they don't have PowerPoint installed. You can also create a high-quality video of your presentation, including narration, to share with virtually anyone through e-mail, via the Web or on DVD.
• Access your presentations from more locations and on more devices: Post your presentations online and then access, view and edit them from the Web4 or your Windows phone.3 With PowerPoint 2010, you can get things done according to your schedule.
• Get things done faster: PowerPoint 2010 simplifies how you access features. The new Microsoft Office Backstage view replaces the traditional file menu to let you save, share, print and publish your presentations with just a few clicks. And, with the improved Ribbon, you can access your favorite commands even more quickly by customizing tabs or creating your own to personalize the experience to your work style.
Requirements for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 14.0
In order to test the application you must apply for a trial key
by Romy Díaz|
on December 25th 2011, 02:22
I teach at a University. I want to proof the new PowerPoint version because is one of my most used programs.
Add your review
Top popularity in Presentation Tools