Microsoft Publisher 2010 14.0
November 4, 2010
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Microsoft Publisher 2010 14.0
Create high quality magazines and marketing materials
The Microsoft Publisher 2010 product will help you create, personalize and share a wide range of professional-quality publications and marketing materials. Easily communicate your message in a variety of publication types, saving you time and money. Whether you are creating brochures, newsletters, postcards, greeting cards or e-mail newsletters, you can deliver quality results without needing graphic design experience.
• Start quickly and stay productive: Publisher 2010 delivers the features you need to focus on creating your best work. Preview the built-in templates with your brand elements and selected font schemes and color schemes applied. Review your publication for design and layout mistakes before printing or distributing. Easily reuse content from your work, including graphics and text. You can also insert and customize content from galleries of built-in and online building blocks, such as page stories, sidebars, advertisements, and calendars.
• Energize your work with improved photo-editing tools: Look like a photo expert with Publisher 2010. Insert or replace photos with ease while preserving the look and layout of your publication or template. Pan, zoom or crop to get it picture-perfect while previewing the changes before they are applied. You can tweak color and brightness, choose from a library of picture caption layouts, or change the shapes of your photos, all from within Publisher.
• Add a flair of sophistication to your publications: Publisher 2010 delivers new tools that help you transform ordinary text into fine typography. Use the stylistic sets, stylistic alternates, true small caps, ligatures, number styles and more that are available in many OpenType fonts that come with Publisher. You can also use additional OpenType fonts that are available through other companies. Put your own creative flourish on your publications.
• Enjoy more design control: New object alignment technology and guides in Publisher 2010 make it easier than ever to align new objects, images or text boxes to existing objects in a publication or template. Visual layout guidance quickly provides a suggested location for the new object before you place it and always leaves the final placement up to you. You're in the driver's seat!
• Get it right the first time: With Publisher 2010, you can see exactly how your work will look when printed. You can adjust print settings while viewing a large print preview of your publication ??” no need to switch back and forth between multiple views or screens to see the impact of your changes. You can also use the new backlight feature to see through the paper to preview the other side of your publication, so that your page flips exactly as you want it.
• Get things done faster: Complete tasks quickly and more efficiently with Publisher 2010. With the Ribbon now incorporated in Publisher, you can access commands more quickly and easily, and customize the Ribbon to display the commands that are most relevant to you. Microsoft Office Backstage view makes it easier to save, share, print and publish your documents with just a few clicks. In addition, new visual navigation provides a thumbnail view of each page of your publication so that you can quickly move from page to page or even drag thumbnails to reorder pages. With a streamlined document workspace, you can focus on the task at hand.
Requirements for Microsoft Publisher 2010 14.0
In order to test the application you must apply for a trial key
by azul metal
on January 10th 2011, 15:50
Add your review
Top popularity in Office Suites and Tools