September 8, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Mindful 22.214.171.124
Event reminder and a password manager tool
Mindful was primarily designed to help you remember important facts that are often too easy to forget. That is why its two main features consist of an Event Reminder and a Password Manager. However, Mindful also provides many other related tools including a perpetual mini calendar, date calculator, random password generator, countdown timer and keyboard string parser.
Mindful starts automatically each time you start your computer. When minimized, it remains in the notification area (system tray) ready for you to use at any time. From there you can restore it by clicking its icon or by pressing its activation global hot key (default is CTRL+SHIFT+M). When you right-click the Mindful icon in the notification area, a shortcut menu appears with commands to access Mindful's main features and tools directly.
Mindful is simple, but loaded with features and tools that can be used day after day, all year long. It is optimized to consume very few resources and resides in the notification area when minimized.
Many software companies will charge you more for a software product that does only one of the two main features found in Mindful. But Mindful combines these two major features and many other related tools into one inexpensive software product that will not break your bank or consume much of your so precious computer resources.
Starting with version 2.1, we have also released a new edition of Mindful and Mindful Lite for U3. You can now carry Mindful (or Mindful Lite) on your U3 smart device with the new Mindful for U3 and Mindful Lite for U3 editions.
• Event age calculator - The age of a person (or event) can be calculated automatically and displayed in the description of an event simply by adding the year of birth (or original event year) in square brackets into the event name.
• One-time events - Mindful also supports one-time events that can be deleted automatically once passed or kept for future reference, according to your preferences. Keeping a one-time event for future reference can be useful to remember when was the last time the event occurred, such as when was the last time you had an eye exam.
• Event alarms - Event alarms go one step further in notifying you of events. By setting the alarm of an event, you can have an action executed automatically at a precise time on the day the event occurs. Possible actions include displaying a popup window with (or without) a countdown timer for a preset number of minutes, executing a file, or opening an Internet link or URL. A sound is also played when the alarm goes off and when the countdown timer (where applicable) reaches zero.
• Color-coded events - All events in Mindful are color-coded according to their status and their point in time. By default, past-due events appear in bold red, passed (and cleared) events appear in blue, current day events appear in red, events due for notice appear in orange and other future events appear in green in your list of events. You can customize the font color and style of each event status according to your preferences.
• Event notes - Each event can have its own notes. These notes can be useful to remind you of additional information about an event that is not part of the event name itself. For example, the notes for the anniversary of a friend can include their mailing address so you can mail them a birthday card.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199
Minor enhancement, minor fix
Add your review
Top popularity in Text Editors