My Commander 2.0
May 28, 2012
All time downloads
Description of My Commander 2.0
Small, smart and fastest file manager
My Commander is small - smarter - fastest file manager in the world. Is is based on µPlatform.
• Tabbed dual-panel interface - horizontal and vertical
• Built in file viewer to view files in hex, binary or text
• Built in archive handling: ZIP (read, write)
• File viewer inside archives too
• Nested archive handling
• 32bit/64bit support
• Full Unicode support
• Unicode names everywhere
• Easy access to home folders, Download and Documents
• Copy, move, delete, rename files and folders
• Create, delete, rename jonctions, hardlinks, symlinks, mountpoints
• Multi rename tool
• Wipe files
• File properties and context menu
• Modification of file attributes
• Folder favoritesand history
• Drag and Drop Support
• File searching
• DOS command line
• JumpList: The Windows 7 taskbar provides enhanced functionality for starting programs directly from the taskbar button by using Jump Lists. You access a Jump List by right-clicking a taskbar button or by clicking the arrow next to a program in the Start menu.
• Small Memory Footprint: Small and smart, MyCO uses less of your computer's memory while it's running.
• Integrated Web Search: Searching the Web is a breeze with the search box, just on the right of your toolbar. Select the search engine of your choice and type what you want to find directly into the box. The browser width is adjustable so you can make it larger if you need more space.
Requirements for My Commander 2.0
What is new in version 2.0
by John Smith
on March 2nd 2011, 07:00
Very small indeed, and fast. Excellent.
Add your review
Top popularity in File and Disk Management