NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.2.9
April 28, 2012
All time downloads
Description of NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.2.9
A very useful tool for software developers.
NVIDIA CUDA technology is the world's only C language environment that enables programmers and developers to write software to solve complex computational problems in a fraction of the time by tapping into the many-core parallel processing power of GPUs. With millions of CUDA-capable GPUs already deployed, thousands of software programmers are already using the free CUDA software tools to accelerate applications-from video and audio encoding to oil and gas exploration, product design, medical imaging, and scientific research.
NVIDIA CUDA-enabled GPUs power millions of desktops, notebooks, workstations, and supercomputers around the world, accelerating computationally-intensive tasks for consumers, professionals, scientists, and researchers.
• Standard C language for parallel application development on the GPU
• Standard numerical libraries for FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) and BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines)
• Dedicated CUDA driver for computing with fast data transfer path between GPU and CPU
• CUDA driver interoperates with OpenGL and DirectX graphics drivers
• C/C++ compiler
• cuda-gdb debugger
• CUDA Visual Profiler
• OpenCL Visual Profiler
• GPU-accelerated BLAS library
• GPU-accelerated FFT library
Add your review
Top popularity in Components and Libraries
Full 3D hardware accelerated graphics library for Delphi