NVIDIA PhysX 9.12.1031
November 29, 2012
All time downloads
Description of NVIDIA PhysX 9.12.1031
NVIDIA PhysX support for GeForce 9800 GTX/GTX 280/GTX 260
The NVIDIA PhysX System Software was designed to add support for NVIDIA PhysX on GeForce 9800 GTX, GeForce GTX 280, and GeForce GTX 260 GPUs, including SLI configurations.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
• Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads on www.geforce.com.
• Resolves PhysX SDK runtime issues with multi-GPU configurations in Hybrid environments.
• Improves performance of some PhysX enabled games on GeForce GTX 285 and GTX 295 products.
• Resolves occasional system crashes when PhysX is enabled on some systems when running on EA Mirrors Edge.
• Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New installations should install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04 prior to installing this update).
• Includes the latest PhysX runtimes used in the latest game titles.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0 and 2.8.1 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).
• Includes all the latest PhysX SDK Runtimes.
• Supports latest combines PhysX and SLI control panel featured in the latest GeForce drivers.
What is new in version 9.12.1031
Changes & fixed issues in this release:
• Fixes a bug that caused some applications including Unreal Tournament III, Trine, and Metro 2033 not to launch.
Add your review
Top popularity in Other Utilities Apps
Empower your PSP with Windows XP installation
Script engine to run projects developed by several authors