June 20, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Neo4k 3.49.193
Video editor capable of 4K spatial resolution
Optimized for digital cinema and film projects, Neo 4K delivers unmatched workflow efficiency through its real-time performance plus the industry’s highest visual fidelity compression. With 12-bit I/O precision and support for all chroma formats — YUV, RGB(A), and RAW — Neo 4K ensures the highest fidelity achievable anywhere.
• Spatial resolution: Unrestricted. Practically SD to 4K
• File Compatibility: QuickTime (MOV) or DirectShow (AVI) applications on Windows or Mac including Apple (Final Cut Pro / Motion), Adobe (Premiere Pro, After Effects), Autodesk (Combustion), Iridas (Speedgrade) Microsoft, Sony (Vegas), and many others.
• Deep-precision arithmetic: leverages available floating-point and deep-precision integer processing from calling application.
• Active Metadata processor: apply color parameters (white balance, RGB matrix, and 3D LUTs) after decode per user adjustments in First Light.
• Demosaic for CineForm RAW: Multiple algorithm selection for playback/rendering of CineForm RAW source as selected in First Light
• 1K CineForm Express: Create CineForm Express files to supplement 4K full-resolution workflow. CineForm Express files are color-perfect "Mini-Me" versions of full-resolution CineForm Master files.
• HD camera support: HDV, AVCHD, P2, XDCam HD/EX, Grass Valley Infinity, and more.
• Digital Cinema camera support: SI-2K (native capture format), Red One, VR Phantom, Arri D21 includes conversion to CineForm RAW.
• HD-SDI capture: on Mac using AJA Kona 3.
• HD-SDI timeline monitoring: through Final Cut Pro using AJA Kona 3
• HDMI Capture (Windows): Real-time capture using Blackmagic Intensity card with HD Link
• Importer: for Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects
• DPX Conversion: Into and out of CineForm files
• Sharing Media: Free decoder available for both Windows and Mac
* Pending release
• Image processing during conversion: telecine removal (24p extraction from 60i), deinterlacing (30p/25p from 60i/50i), spatial resampling, speed change (24p - 25p, also slow motion), image flip (for 35mm DOF adapters)
Add your review
Top popularity in Editors
Versatile and powerful video editing software