February 9, 2011
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of NoteExpress 220.127.116.112
A professional reference and research management tools
Founded in 2003, NoteExpress is fully committed to R&D of the bibliographic search and management system with its newly-upgraded software NoteExpress--the most professional system of bibliographic search and management in China. This multi-language system is a perfect assistant for researchers to search, download and manage bibliographic data and dissertations with high efficiency.
NoteExpress can generate references lists of different output styles through the add-in in your word processor, enabling the composition of dissertations more convenient.
NoteExpress has been wholly adopted by the following academic organizations: Tsinghua University, Peking University, College of Medicine of Beijing University, Beijing Normal University, Capital Medical University, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences and etc.
• Quickly search references: Directly Search leading international database in NoteExpress.
• Efficiently manage references: Import millions of references, manage with folders, and sort by authors, years and titles, mark with tags and stars and etc.
• Analyze your library: Quickly to find the most important people, the leading institution, and the hottest study topics in one academic area through analyzing your library.
• Exploring: With note, you can easily keep your valuable ideas safe and available any time in one place. Automatically save search records and show related references with one click.
• Improve writing: Automatically export formatted bibliographies, switch among over 3000 styles at a click.
What is new in version 18.104.22.1682
+Added Tags Cloud; Cross-Folder references search; Priority under Organizer; WPS Word CWYW add-in; ScienceDirect Full-text download.
+Priority field & Quick Click icon Customization.
+New icons for Reference Type, Star & Priority.
*Main UI optimization.
*Enhanced MS Word Footnote.
Add your review
Top popularity in Reference Tools
A program designed for evaluating redox reactions