Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 2.5
November 9, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 2.5
Advanced all-in-one network tools suite
Nsauditor is a complete networking utilities package that includes more than 45 network tools and utilities for network auditing, scanning, network connections monitoring and more.
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor combines in one product Network Security and Vulnerability Scanning, Network Monitoring and Network Inventory, it allows monitoring network computers for possible vulnerabilities, checking enterprise network for all potential methods that a hacker might use to attack it and create a report of potential problems that were found.
Nsauditor helps network administrators to identify security holes and flaws in their networked systems. The program also includes firewall system, real-time network monitoring, packet filtering and analyzing.
Nsauditor significan'tly reduces the total cost of network management in enterprise environments by enabling IT personnel and systems administrators gather a wide range of information from all the computers in the network without installing server-side applications on these computers and create a report of potential problems that were found.
A network monitor provides some insight into services running locally, with options to dig down into each connection and analyze the remote system, terminate connections, block unwanted network connections with encrusted firewall system and view data on the associated process.
• DHCP Explorer - DhcpExplorer allows you to discover DHCP servers on your local subnet or LAN and discovers DHCP server configuration parameters.
• Post Submit - Post Submit allows to POST submit your data, URL or other information. The program includes simple database that allows you to submit your web site to the Internets biggest search engines - directories and request domain whois information. The program allows to add, edit and save your data to XML document and load it from XML file.
• NetTaskExec - This tool schedules programs and commands to run on local or network computers. You must have administrative privileges on the network computer and schedule service must be running in order to execute a command or computer program.
• Remote Windows Service Control - Services are critical system components. Running in the background, they are widely used in the operating system to control hardware, monitor applications and support all system level functions. This tool controls the status of your network services and allows to start or stop remotely.
• Network Hotfix Scanner - Network Hotfix Scanner is a advanced hotfix check utility that scans network computers for missing hotfixes and patches, and helps you download and install them. Network Hotfix Scanner gives you a quick look at the hotfixes and patches installed or missed on any remote computer in your corporate network, it tells you by colored icons specific security bulletin rating ( critical, important, moderate ), title, description and bulletin URL.
• Remote Network Statistics - Remote Network Statistics displays remote network computer IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP and Server statistics.
• NetProcMon - Network Process Monitor - This tool allows to monitor and kill processes on local or network computers.
• Removable Storage Explorer - Portable Storage Explorer displays remote network computer USB devices, removable storage, CD-Rom and DVD drive information and state, drive type, serial number, revision, device name, last cleaned time, device vendor and more...
• Intrusion Detection System based on security Events analyzer - Nsauditor have incrusted intrusion detection system based on Security Event Log analyzing.
• Security Event Log Monitor - Security Event Log Monitor monitors the security event logs of Windows NT/2000/XP servers or workstations and notifies of the possible intrusions/attacks by using E-mail, Net Send, Speech Recognition method or by playing user selected voice file.
• Internet Explorer cache manager - IE CacheExplorer - IeCacheExplorer displays the details of all cookies that Internet Explorer stores on your computer, reads all information from the history file on your computer and displays the list of all URLs that you have visited. It also allows you to clear history, delete cookies and temporary internet files, saves the results in the file or copies to clipboard and opens the appropriate URL.
• Firewall Controls - Personal firewall provides home users and small-business owners with the highest level of protection. It stops known and unknown Internet threats and blocks unwanted connections.
Requirements for Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 2.5
128MB Ram, 30MB free disk, IE 5.1
What is new in version 2.5
Updated network vulnerability databases
Add your review
Top popularity in Network Monitoring
Network mapping, monitoring, management and administration