November 5, 2012
All time downloads
Description of OkeOke.Net 22.214.171.124
Media management and personal tool
OkeOke.Net is a free karaoke software, you can also use it as a media management (or VOD) program. The application can run almost in any Microsoft Windows operating system. The program is guaranteed to be free of virus, malware or any kind of advertisement plugin. It has a local database to store all media information, and MPlayer is used for media playback. Its main features and details are explained as follows.
• Running Environment - The application is developed based on Microsoft .Net platform (version 3.5 sp1). It support Microsoft Windows operating systems newer than Windows 2000, e.g., Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 R1 and R2, and Windows 7. For Windows 7, .Net 3.5 SP1 is pre-installed. The application also requires Microsoft SQL compact edition 3.5. SQLce is a light weighted database solution offered by Microsoft. Both .Net and SQLce are free.
• Easy to use - The program offers Google style search function, just type in keywords and it will start searching automatically. Keywords also support masking characters including ? (for single character) and * (for any string). It also provides powerful remote control, imaging you can select songs and control playlist remotely using your smartphone's web browser.
• Media Playback - The application uses MPlayer to play media files. In the application, you can select the audio track/channel or adjust audio pitch etc. MPlayer is an amazing tool, it can play virtually any type of media files and offer very powerful functions to finely tune the playback options, such as select audio track/channel, adjust audio pitch, which are all very useful for karaoke purpose. Another wonderful feature is that MPlayer does not rely on any codec installed in your machine, it precompiles some popular codec and provide many others in its running folder. This makes the application easier to move around in an external hard disk. MPlayer is an open source project, thus it's also provided with no cost. For more details, please check MPlayer's website. OkeOke.Net includes a standalone media player, OkeOke.ZMPlayer.exe. ZMPlayer is essentially a windows up front of MPlayer, like NMCPlayer. It can be used to play any media files.
• Media File Management - The application use a SQL database to store all media file information and user data, e.g., tagging. The database file is usually around 2-10MB, and it's also portable with the application. OkeOke.Net provides Google style search for you to quickly locate the song or movies you want to play. You can search by partial of the song name, singer name, or their acronyms. You can also create/apply tags to songs and media files to facilitate searching.
• Recording and Share - After you properly set up your audio equipment, you can record your own songs using the application. Once you finished singing, a recorded song (mp3) will be saved to your pre-configured folder. Also, you can create an online account, and upload to song to the web server of OkeOke.net. Then you can share the song with your friends freely.
Add your review
Top popularity in Other Audio Apps
Transform your Windows PC into an audiophile workstation
Audio measurements for communication systems
Edit parameters of the TC Electronic D-Two Digital Delay