Oxygen Forensic Suite 2011
February 1, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Oxygen Forensic Suite 2011
Extract much more data than usually extracted by other forensic tools
Oxygen Forensic Suite permits you to extract the maximum information from a great majority of mobile devices for investigation purposes. This program played a significant role in criminal and other investigations all over the world and is used by Law Enforcement units, Police Departments, army, customs and tax services and other government authorities.
The current version has the following sections: Phonebook, Organizer, File Browser, Event Log and Life Blog. The number of sections and the amount of extracted data depend on the device model.
You can examine: contacts list (in phone memory only) including all contact fields; incoming/outgoing/missed calls information; SMS send, receive and delivery reports log; GPRS traffic counters log; calendar events; SMS, MMS, E-mail; multimedia information (photos, pictures, video clips, melodies, text documents, applications); Life Blog. Oxygen Forensic Suite offers an easy management of all the connected devices in one window: you can see the phone properties, case details, its status, etc. Forensic analysis can be done from the program directly or with the help of export function. Reports can be created in the popular file formats (XLS, RTF, PDF) and then printed or sent to remote departments. The program has a built-in interface to search and analyze data. The search results are saved between sessions.
The contextual filter in every section helps you to sort out the data the way you need it. Moreover, our software allows you to save the archive of any connected device to a file and then load it into the program on another computer. This version works with over 400 phones (Nokia mobile phones and smartphones, Sony Ericsson mobile phones and smartphones, Windows Mobile 5/6 smartphones and communicators, Motorola and Samsung smartphones) and supports USB cable, Bluetooth (Microsoft, Widcomm, BlueSoleil) and IrDA. The software works under Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000.
• Phone basic information and SIM-card data
• Multimedia Messages with attachments
• Contacts list (including mobile, wireline, fax numbers, postal addresses, contact photos and other contact information)
• E-mail Messages with attachments
• Missed/Outgoing/Incoming calls
• GPRS, EDGE, CSD, HSCSD and Wi-Fi traffic and sessions log
• SIM card data
• Photos and gallery images
• Caller Groups information
• Video clips and films
• Organizer (calendar meetings, appointments, memos, call reminders, anniversaries and birthdays, to-do tasks)
• Voice records and audio clips
• Text notes
• All files from phone memory as well as from flash card, including installed applications and their data
• SMS Messages (messages, log, folders, deleted messages with some restrictions)
• FM Radio Stations database (as a part of File Browser)
• Web browser cache and bookmarks
• Lifeblog activity: all main events with geographical coordinates
• Data Integrity protection with MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2, CRC, HAVAL, GOST Ð34.11-94
on January 23rd 2011, 16:54
Excellent, I had a recovery sms, mms, call registry, photos music... It's just great... but the price is extremely HIGH.
Add your review
Top popularity in Legal
Legal Tips 1.0
Advanced legal tips for business, family and real estate law