Converts PDF documents to Microsoft Word documentsGIRDAC PDF to Word Converter Pro is an enterprise application for converting PDF documents to Microsoft Word .DOC, .DOCX, and .RTF file formats, and plain text file. It extracts images from PDF documents.
It converts PDF documents with six Layout options:
(a) Flowing: Converts PDF documents retaining the format with text, columns, tables and images.
(b) Continuous: Converts PDF documents picking out text, columns, tables and images with format, no page gaps.
(c) Formatted text: Converts PDF documents retaining the format and text, discarding images.
(d) Plain text: Converts PDF documents by extracting text without format.
(e) Images: Converts PDF documents by picking images only.
(f) OCR: Converts scanned PDF documents through OCR.
• It makes converted document easily editable.
• It retains PDF document hyperlinks in the converted DOC, DOCX or RTF document.
• It converts PDF documents to .RTF and .TXT formats without Microsoft Word and Adobe Reader installed.
• It supports 60 user interface languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Chinese Simple, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Papiamentu, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yiddish.
• It provides four User Interface styles: Windows 7 Blue, Black, Aqua and Silver.
• Its seven-days trial version converts up to three pages for twenty PDF files.