PLABEL VCL STD 2.5
July 6, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of PLABEL VCL STD 2.5
Delphi components for label editor implementation
With this components you add to your programs a complete WYSIWYG labels editor. You can:
• Define label measures, paper type. Circle labels.
• Insert Text, Tables, Circles, Lines, Paragraph, Symbols, BarCodes, Polytext and Images.
• Edit, Move, Copy, Paste, Rotate and Delete this entities.
• Send To Back, Bring To Front. Aligns.
• Trim, extend and join lines.
• Predefined symbols.
• Load and Save the labels.
• Print and Preview.
• Extract data from database. BDE or Dataset (ClientDataset, ADO, etc)
• Multiple Selection
• Configure backsurface (Color, gradients or image)
• Zoom and Snap To Grid.
• Units in mm,cm or inches. (precision 0,01 mm)
• Component to preview the label files located at some folder.
• Object Inspector to change element properties
• Generate GS1 128 Barcodes
There is a resource string file in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Chinese and Dutch, if you want to add another language you can change this file and recompile the source. You get partial code to adapt and recompile two packages (dialogs forms)
• Barcode types : EAN 8, EAN 13, UPCA, UPCE 0, CODE 39, EAN 128A, EAN 128B, EAN 128C, CODE 39 EX, CODE 93, CODE 93 EX, CODABAR, INTER_25, INDUS_25, MATRIX_25, CODE 11, MSI, POSTNET, CODE 128A, CODE128B, CODE 128C. 2D PDF417
• Polytext element (join two or more strings to generate a text or barcode, GS1 128)
• Design time editor to set data access options
• Insert predefined vectorial symbols
• Layout element to arrange other elements linked to it
Add your review
Top popularity in Inventory Systems
Software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies
Assists in material requirements planning for SMBs