Pacestar WizFlow Pro 6.24.2046
August 3, 2010
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Pacestar WizFlow Pro 6.24.2046
Draw professional quality flowcharts and similar diagrams
WizFlow Flowcharter is the flowcharting software that enables you to draw professional quality flowcharts and similar diagrams with the absolute minimum effort. Thanks to hundreds of pre-defined flowchart symbols and shapes, it only takes minutes to create a flowchart to present ideas, document processes, design systems, or develop software. WizFlow does the hard part, you do the easy and fun parts. Flowcharting software has never been easier to use.
WizFlow is all you'll need for creating flowcharts. It supports all popular flowcharting standards including classic IBM, Ansi R-54, FIPS, and more. WizFlow contains many of the features of our more comprehensive EDGE Diagrammer product but at a reduced price. Plus there's a Professional Edition available if you need additional power (like EDGE for just flowcharts).
• Includes hundreds of pre-defined shapes and symbols organized in the Figure Symbol Gallery. (more)
• Includes several pre-defined diagram templates such as flowcharts, block diagrams, org charts, computer diagrams, network diagrams, and general purpose diagrams.
• Create your own styles combining the attributes, shapes, colors, and behaviors of your own figures.
• Create custom diagram templates to represent your own diagramming methodologies and to store your custom symbol libraries.
• Full zoom and scrolling capability with dozens of intuitive and convenient features for easy navigation around even the most complex diagrams.
• Connectors can have many different lines styles, colors, curves, patterns, end symbols (arrows), and designs. Plus you can select flow symbols that are drawn along the path of the line. (more)
• Connectors can have many possible terminators (arrowheads). Many are included in the End Symbol Gallery. (more)
• Snap grid for precise placement. The snap grid can be visible or invisible, enabled or disabled, or customized to different sizes for any diagram.
• Create large multi-page wall posters. Pages can be managed separately or cropped and attached to create a poster.
• Alignment and arrangement tools. In addition to the usual aligning, centering, and spacing features, the program also performs subtle behind-the-scenes steps to help you keep your diagram organized and looking good.
• Copy or export diagrams to other programs such as Microsoft Word with OLE. Simply copy and paste into most any other software, or link and embed into any OLE-enabled program for full control. Export formats include WMF, EMF, BMP, and JPG.
• Import external graphics and clip-art to use in your diagrams. Supports EMF, WMF, BMP, and JPG files.
• Auto-save and Auto-backup. Choose to save backup versions whenever you save a file, or have a backup file saved periodically. Fully programmable.
• Attach / detach figures in "flows". Drop a symbol onto a line and the symbol merges into the flow automatically. (more)
• New diagram wizard lets you select sizes, color schemes, and initial fonts with great convenience. (more)
• Enable "jogs" (also called jumps or crossovers) to clarify line routing. (more)
• Add freeform text labels anywhere on your diagram or add specialty labels described below. You can control text justification, color, point size, font, bold, italic, underline, subscript, superscript, and so on.
• Connector labels attach to a line and adjust when the line moves. (more)
• Flow labels attach to the point where a line meets a symbol and adjust automatically when either the symbol or the line moves. (more)
• Branch labels such as 'yes' and 'no' in flowcharts can be snapped into place in a single step and remain attached to their respective symbol/line. (more)
• Line spacing is programmable. Select from many line spacing options.
• Group objects to create larger objects. Features include Group, Ungroup, Ungroup All, and Regroup.
What is new in version 6.24.2046
Add your review
Top popularity in Other Multimedia Apps