Pandora FMS 4.0.1
December 27, 2011
All time downloads
Description of Pandora FMS 4.0.1
Monitors your system and applications
Pandora FMS is a monitoring Open Source software. It watches your systems and applications, and allows you to know the status of any element of those systems. Pandora FMS could detect a network interface down, a defacement in your website, a memory leak in one of your server application, or the movement of any value of the NASDAQ new technology market. Pandora FMS could send out SMS message when your systems fails... or when Google`s value drop below US348.60?
Pandora FMS can run in all platforms Windows, Linux, BSD and MacOS
• Detect new systems in network.
• Checks for availability or performance.
• Raise alerts when something goes wrong.
• Allow to get data inside systems with its own lite agents (for almost every Operating System).
• Allow to get data from outside, using only network probes. Including SNMP.
• Get SNMP Traps from generic network devices.
• Customizable reports in HTML, XML or PDF.
• Support for geolocalization environments.
• Customizable dashboard.
What is new in version 4.0.1
• Native SNMP get and ping modules for Windows agent.
• Support for regular expressions in event log modules.
• New IPMI monitoring plugin.
• Some improvements in CLI.
• Added a new macro _plugin_parameters_ to alerts with the parameters os a plugin.
• Added a "force" mode to the server installer pandora_server_installer.
• Added the _data_ macro to event alerts.
• New web modules to read the contents of an HTTP request response.
• New "projection graph", "prediction date" and "group" reports.
• The report viewer allows the start date to be changed.
• Global and visual console specific auto-refresh intervals can be configured.
• Performance improvements to the SNMP explorer.
• Improvements to the event viewer.
• Improvements to the metaconsole event viewer.
• Improvements to chart aesthetics.
• Improvements to policy ACL.
• The API access control now allows subnets.
Add your review
Top popularity in System Maintenance