March 9, 2010
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of PhotoHost V2
Image hosting script. Set up your own business
PhotoHost allows you to setup a completely automated photo hosting website in just minutes. Host photos for friends, family, clients, and more and make money while doing it. Setup unlimited image hosting plans, manage your member accounts, and more from the comprehensive yet intuitive hosting manager.
• PhotoHost allows you to setup unlimitted hosting plans for your customers to signup for. You can configure 1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month hosting plans and add select options such as price, bandwidth, disk space, branding, portfolio, spins, and slideshow for each hosting plan.
• PhotoHost uses PayPal's subscription feature. Once a customer signs up and pays they are automatically setup with a PayPal subscription that works in the background of your site. The subscription automatically charges your customers for you in the increment that the plan they are on calls for. The funds automatically get deposited into your PayPal account and you can transfer those funds to your bank account whenever you would like.
• Your members can create an unlimitted amount of folders to store their photos in. They can name, rename and delete the folders whenever they would like.
• PhotoHost allows your members to upload jpg, gif and png files to their accounts. They can also choose the quality of the photo when they upload. For example if they would like to conserve their allowed disk space and bandwidth for the plan that they are on they can choose a lower quality for their photos.
• PhotoHost allows your members the choice to automaticaly have their photos resized when they upload them.
• PhotoHost automatically calculates a members disk space and bandwidth usage. Once their disk space usage meets the limit set by the hosting account that they are on they will not be able to upload any more photos and will have the choice to upgrade to a plan with more disk space. If they go over their limit instead of displaying their photo when a request is made they will see a warning that they are over their allowed bandwidth and will have to upgrade.
• PhotoHost allows your members to create 360° Spins from their hosted photos. A 360° Spin is a series for photos where one is just slightly rotated from the next. The result lets the end user rotate the object in the photo back and forth.
• PhotoHost allows your members to create photo portfolios. Portfolios are a collection of photos that a member has uploaded. With each portfolio they are given a unique URL that they can send to friends and family to view the portfolio.
• PhotoHost allows you members to create slideshows from their photos. They are also given a unique link that they can send to friends and family to view the slideshow.
• PhotoHost allows you members to create photo galleries. Photo galleries are similar to portfolios but display the photos in a different layout. This type of layout is extemely helpful if you customers are going to be hosting their photos in an auction.
• Your members will have the option to upgrade or downgrade to another plan at any time. If they reach their disk space or bandwidth limit they may want to upgrade. They just click on "Preferences" within their account and can choose another plan to upgrade to.
• Your members can view their account settings and update their information such as password and email address at any time.
• PhotoHost features a built in demo account so that your visitors can see a demo of the services that you offer before they signup. The demo account works just like a real account except some save functions are disabled.
• PhotoHost is very customizable. The script is not encrypted in any way. If you know basic HTML you can easily change the look and layout of your PhotoHost site.
• Choose from different color styles included with PhotoHost. Or create your own style. We will be adding more styles in the future that you will be able to download and apply to your site.
• In the management area for PhotoHost you can see a list of your current members along with what plan they are subscribed to and how much bandwidth they have used. You can also change their password for them, assign them to another plan, set their account active or inactive , reset their bandwidth to 0 and add notes about the member.
Add your review
Top popularity in Other Web Apps