Photocopier Pro 3.10
February 14, 2010
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Photocopier Pro 3.10
Print scanned document immediately
Got a scanner and a printer? Why not combine the two into a copier? You no longer need a real photo copier if you have Photocopier. This is how it goes: insert a document into your scanner, start Photocopier and press its Copy button. After a few moments your printer produces a copy of the document. That's it. No difficult settings to make, it's very user friendly.
Try Photocopier Pro for free and see for yourself how it works.
• Make copies just by pressing the Copy button on your scanner.
• Get a preview of the scanned image before printing starts. Manipulate (invert, mirror) the scanned image from the preview window.
• Have greater control over scan resolution.
• Remove superfluous parts of the scanned image with the Auto and Manual crop functions.
• Select the imaging device to use. Convenient when you have both a scanner and a digital camera installed on your system.
• Specify which printer Photocopier should use, specify separate printers for black and white, grey scale and colour copies.
• Instruct Photocopier to pause before printing starts. Convenient when you have scanner and printer attached to your system via a switch box.
• Save the scanned image in a variety of graphic formats (JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF etc) from Photocopier's preview window.
Add your review
Top popularity in Printers