May 20, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of PoiZone 2.2.6
Create music with this powerful synthesizer
PoiZone is a subtractive software synthesizer designed to bring you professional quality results, without a learning curve that hinders your creativity. The concept behind PoiZone was to design a synthesizer that had the smallest number of controls while providing the maximum flexibility and features.
Useless knobs were ruthlessly removed so what remains is a UI where every knob counts. Once you have spent some time auditioning the preset patches we are sure you will agree that PoiZone packs a lot of punch in what appears to be a simple package, enjoy!
• 2 oscillators that can produce the two most popular and useful shapes for subtractive synthesis: fat, bright SAW and PULSE shapes, with adjustable pulse width.
• Noise generator.
• Ring modulation
• Sync modulation
• 16 voice polyphony
• 4 voice UNISON with user-adjustable stereo panning and Octaver. The Octaver expands the harmonic range and flexibility of the unison sound to support the creation of realistic vox-like effects
• 2 ADSR envelope generators. One for traditional envelope duties, the other can be user assigned
• 3 FILTER modes - low pass, band pass and high pass. PoiZone features a warm, super-trooper-extra-analog-moog-like-mega filter with self oscillation. Special attention has been given to precise filter tuning so that when KEYTRK is set to maximum, the PoiZone filter will track keyboard frequency precisely so it can be used as an oscillator. The PoiZone filter has bright and clean sound or it can be grungy and angry when resonance is introduced as it features some light distortion. And even with distortion the filter sounds clean on high frequencies as it has no aliasing
• Keyboard and Velocity tracking for the filter
• Multi-mode Arpeggiator
• Noise Gate with an adjustable 16 step pattern. The gate features smoothness control and the ability to import/export patterns to .fxp files
• DELAY effect, with tempo-synced click-free stereo delays and delay time modulation. Lo-cut and hi-cut for trancers!
• CHORUS with a warm sound with great unison emulation
• MIDI learn feature with the ability to save/load MIDI setups to/from a patch
Add your review
Top popularity in Music Creation
The musicians choice for composing and publishing