April 6, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Proxifier 3.15
Proxy utility. Run programs via proxy
Proxifier is a program that allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers to operate through an HTTPS or SOCKS proxy or a chain of proxy servers. There are many network applications that do not support working through proxy servers and thus cannot be used behind a LAN or firewall(s). These can compromise corporate privacy and lead you to many other restrictions.
Proxifier solves all of these problems and gives you the opportunity to work with your favorite software without any restrictions. Additionally, it lets you gain extra control over network security, create a proxy tunnel and add more power to network functionality.
• Run any network applications through proxy server; no special configuration is required for the software.
• Access the Internet from restricted local area network through a proxy server gateway.
• Bypass firewall restrictions (connect to restricted ports).
• Use three types of proxy servers: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5, and HTTP.
• "Tunnel" the entire system (force all network connections in the system work through a proxy server).
• Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
• Use flexible Proxification Rules.
• Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.
• Work through a chain of proxy servers using different protocols.
• Use NTLM authentication on HTTP proxy
• View information on current connections (addresses, rate, data transfer, connection time, etc.) in real-time.
• View information on bandwidth usage as a colored diagram in real-time.
• Maintain log files.
• Log incoming and outgoing traffic.
• Get detailed reports on network errors.
Proxifier video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
What is new in version 3.15
Improved configuration management and other enhancements.
Add your review
Top popularity in Network