May 9, 2013
All time downloads
Description of Q-Dir 5.57
Easy to manage your files and folder
Q-Dir makes your files and folder easy to manage. Fast and easy access, with an amazing Quadro-View technique.
• Favorites: Quick access to most often used folders.
• Drag&Drop: Move files by dragging in Q-views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
• Clipboard: Copy/ Paste between the Q-Dir directory views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
• Folder-Type: ZIP-, FTP-,cabinet-,network-, system - folders, shortcuts ...
• Views: Large icons, tiles, list, detail, thumbnail (Vista: extra large symbols) .
• Export: to XLS, CSV, TXT, HTML.
• Popup Menus: Desktop, My Computer.
• Screen magnifier: anything on the screen can be enlarged.
• Color Filter: Different colors for different item types (e.g. *.log;*.txt).
• Highlight-Filter: Effective way for fast items highlighting.
• File-Filter: Allows for quick and easy filtering of the items.
• Columns: All columns support, and save function .
• Quick-Link's: For fast folder access.
• Folder-Select: Fast & flexible folder selection address-bar/ desktop menu/ my-computer menu/...
• Multi-INI: Several INI files for Q-Dir.
• Tree-View: Simple and quadruple.
• Preview: Allows a quick preview.
• Portable: Q-Dir portable.
• Printing: List, Details
• Folder size Column: file and folder size Column.
• Settings transfer: Improved transfer for folder and view settings.
• Faster edit: Fast edit or rename of the files.
• File association: Internal file association rules.
Q-Dir video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
Editor's review for Q-Dir
With computer storage space becoming larger and larger, it is becoming easier to store massive amounts of information on a single machine, memory stick or other portable media device and take it with you anywhere in the world. While this may be highly desirable for some people due to the fact that it means much greater flexibility and ease of information transportation than we’ve ever thought possible even a few short decades ago at the same time it poses a great risk to many users – specifically, how will all of the information contained within our now massive storage devices be organized and made easily available to us when we need it most?
Thankfully, the developers of Q-Dir have taken this in stride and have proposed their own solution to file management programs normally present in your computer. Taking your standard file viewer to the next level, the software works to add additional functionality to your file browsing system to make organization and file location finding a breeze.
Able to truncate different folder strings through trees, remember your favorite or most visited folders, allow for multi-tab browsing of your system, manage files through an advanced filter and quickly copy/paste to name but a few of the added benefits it can bring to your daily user experience, the application can do everything that your standard system can do only better.
In fact, the system is so much more effective than standard file managers that most people have reported stopped using other file management systems entirely once switching over to it, a testament to just how much more effective a tool it is to add to your arsenal.
It is fast, free, small and portable, meaning that you can take it with you wherever you want to go and easily use it on a number of different systems to help aid you in your file management and viewing processes. This means that it can run straight off of a USB stick without any installation necessary, and the open license means that it is and always will be free of charge for everyone to use.
What is new in version 5.57
Optimisation, corrections, and improvements in the list view (no-subfolders, up folder select, ...) plus language files updating.
Add your review
Top popularity in File and Disk Management