RJ TextEd 8.61
April 15, 2013
All time downloads
Description of RJ TextEd 8.61
An unicode source and text editor
RJ TextEd is a full featured text and source editor with Unicode support, syntax highlighting and code folding. The functionality extends beyond text files and includes support for HTML editing with integrated preview, spell checking, auto completion, HTML validation, templates and more.
The program also include support for Topstyle Lite CSS editor, has a dual pane file commander, as well as a FTP client to upload your files. Below is a small list of features available.
RJ TextEd is released as freeware. However, if you find the program useful I would appreciate a small donation.
• Auto completion.
• Code folding.
• Column mode.
• Multi edit and multi select
• Advanced sorting.
• Handles both ASCII and binary files.
• HTML wizards.
• Use TopStyle Lite as your CSS editor if installed.
• FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
• File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager...
• Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
• Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
• Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
• Unicode file paths and file names.
• HTML validation, format and repair.
• Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap
RJ TextEd video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
What is new in version 8.61
• Current date and time is inserted in the description field when saving a session.
• Added option in the session drop down list to "Close all open files", when a new session is opened.
• Add files to the favorite file list.
• Word wrap issue that could cause the editor to hang.
• Change of default printer changes the default printer used by the editor.
• Manually selecting a printer should work properly now.
• Macro recording of capitalize, upper/lower/invert case.
• Last character on a line may be missing 1 pixel at the right edge.
• If keywords defined in a syntax file are case sensitive, then so are comments.
• The save session menu item was grayed out.
• Goto bookmark display issue in plain text files.
• Font issue in find/replace dialog window.
• Text cursor position lost after unsuccessful search.
• A few issues when activating highlighter in "Addons".
• A re-wrap issue when restoring window from minimized.
Add your review
Top popularity in Text Editors