April 5, 2013
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of RazorSQL 6.0.7
Query, edit, browse, and manage databases
RazorSQL is a SQL database query tool, SQL editor, database browser, and administration tool with support for all major databases and built in connection capabilities for DB2, Derby, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, SQLite, and Sybase. Any other JDBC or ODBC (Windows only) compliant database is also supported.
RazorSQL ships with a built in relational database engine that is up and running out of the box and requires no end user administration.
• A Database Navigator for browsing database objects.
• An SQL Editor for creating SQL queries.
• Visual tools for creating, editing, dropping, describing, altering, and viewing tables, views, indexes, and sequences
• Visual Tools for creating, editing, dropping, and executing stored procedures, functions, and triggers
• A robust programming editor that embeds the powerful EditRocket code editor that supports 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, HTML, XML, and more.
• Export Tool - Export data in various formats
• Import Tool - Import data from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed width files into tables
• Ships with a built-in relational database engine (HSQLDB) that is up and running out of the box and requires no end-user administration
• A Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
• Table / SQL Query Compare tool for comparing tables or queries across multiple connections
• Auto column and auto table lookup
• SQL Formatter
• SQL Query builder tool
• SQL Query Scheduler tool
• Command Line Interface
• PHP Bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases remotely via PHP enabled web servers
• An ASP bridge for connecting to MS SQL Server databases remotely via ASP enabled web servers
• SQL GUI Tools for generating SQL for various operations
• Edit, delete, and insert database data with the Database Editor
• Works with all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, and any other Java enabled OS
• Tested with Apache Derby / JavaDB, Daffodil DB, DB2, DBASE, Firebird, FrontBase, H2, HSQLDB, Informix, Ingres, Interbase, Mckoi, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Mimer SQL, MySQL, Netezza, OpenBase, Oracle, Pervasive, Pointbase, PostgreSQL, Solid, SQLite, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, Sybase SQL Anywhere, and Teradata
What is new in version 6.0.7
Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Add your review
Top popularity in Database and Analytics
Data analysis and graphing workspace for scientists and engineers