October 25, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of RegexBuddy 3.6.0
Companion for working with regular expressions
RegexBuddy is your perfect companion for working with regular expressions. Easily create regular expressions that match exactly what you want. Clearly understand complex regexes written by others. Use plain English building blocks instead of or in addition to the standard regex syntax.
Work with any of 15 different kinds of regular expressions, called "flavors" in RegexBuddy, which RegexBuddy can emulate. Instantly convert a regular expression you've copied from the internet to the regex flavor used by your application or programming language of choice. See how the pattern will work with your regex flavor, and avoid surprises when implementing your regular expression.
Collect and document libraries of regular expressions for future reuse. Search and replace through files and folders with built-in grep. Integrate RegexBuddy with your favorite searching and editing tools for instant access.
Learn all there is to know about regular expressions from RegexBuddy's comprehensive documentation and detailed regular expression tutorial.
Get help and discuss anything related to regular expressions on the RegexBuddy user forums.
What is new in version 3.6.0
• Test: Open URL window should allow right-click Paste.
• Windows 8: Uninstall shortcut is no longer pinned to the start screen by the installer (but it won't unpin any shortcuts that were previously pinned).
• GREP: Trying to open a RegexBuddy GREP file sometimes failed with a false error saying the file is not a valid RegexBuddy GREP file.
• List All: Clicking the List All button makes RegexBuddy forget which capturing group you had it list matches for.
• Test: Debug Here and Debug Till End triggered an "invalid class typecast" error if the test subject editor was in hexadecimal mode.
• Test: If a regular expression contained an inverted range with a xFF escape and the active flavor does not support inverted ranges then RegexBuddy would continue to complain about the inverted range even after you corrected the regular expression.
• Test: Regular expressions with character classes with just a single NULL byte (e.g. [x00] or [^x00]) caused RegexBuddy to behave incorrectly.
• Windows 8: Toolbar combo boxes did not properly display their drop-down arrows.
Add your review
Top popularity in Computer
Up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets