May 22, 2013
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of RoboTask 5.6.4
Save your time on your computer by task automation
RoboTask allows you to automate any combination of tasks on your computer, ranging from simply launching web pages, to checking email, moving or backing up files to uploading or downloading, sending email and much more.
The program allows you to easily create simple tasks, as well as highly complex automations, involving conditional IF/ELSE statements, loops, custom variables and other advanced options. It can accommodate just about any type of simple or complex automation, without the need to create batch files or write complicated scripts, as it uses a visual interface that allows you to simply select and combine actions to fit your needs.
The extensive support for conditional actions allows you not only to create automated tasks, but to execute them automatically if certain conditions apply (e.g. if a file is moved, if your Internet connection cuts off, etc.). RoboTask can run as an NT Service, allowing you to have automated tasks take place, even if you are not logged on. Anyone can use RoboTask!
Despite RoboTask's power and flexibility, it is very easy to use. No need to be a programmer - use RoboTask to build your own automated solutions quickly and easily. Just a few minutes with RoboTask will give you plenty of ideas on how you can increase your productivity. And, of course, everyone wants to avoid losing important data. Let RoboTask take care of it.
• Runs applications and open documents.
• Manages automatic backups.
• Alerts you of any changes in your folders.
• Shuts down Windows and powers off your computer triggered by any event you choose.
• Processes files and folders (copies, moves, renames, deletes).
• Works with FTP and Web servers (downloads, uploads, etc).
• Sends letters and files by e-mail.
• Starts and stops Windows NT services.
• Sends network messages as WinPopup's.
• Acts as an alarm clock.
What is new in version 5.6.4
Optimization of algorithms;
Fixed several bugs
Add your review
Top popularity in System Utilities