Ron's Renamer 2012.10.30.2021
October 31, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Ron's Renamer 2012.10.30.2021
Powerful batch file renaming, with multiple rules
Ron's Renamer is a tool for renaming many files in one go, using rules like search and replace. Batches of files can be 10's to 1000's, and span multiple directories, with an unlimited number of rules that can be combined to achieve almost any result.
Ron's Renamer has been designed from concept to execution to be simple and fast to use, without compromising on power; in short to make a difficult job as easy as possible.
• 15 EASY TO USE RENAMING RULES: "Add Space", "Add Text", "Add Numbers", "Add Date/Time", "Add Path Name", "Remove Space", "Remove Text", "Remove Numbers", "Add Music Tag", "Add Image Tag", "Change Case", "Replace Date/Time", "Replace Text", "Replace Numbers", "Split Name".
• Any number of rules can be combined into rule sets, and saved, allowing total flexibility and fast operation.
• Saved rule sets are listed on the toolbar for quick retrieval.
• EXIF and MP3 tag support.
• Instant preview of the new file names - know what the application will do before any files are renamed.
• Conflict checking and illegal file name fixing built in.
• Instant visual display of each file's state making it easy to see what will be renamed and if conflicts will arise.
• Command line support. Any rule set can be exported as a complete script for later automation.
• Rollback after rename for final checking.
• Very long filename support (32,000 characters).
• Integrated help.
What is new in version 2012.10.30.2021
Small updates and bug fixes
Add your review
Top popularity in File and Disk Management