May 3, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Mac OS X
Description of Screenium 2.0.2
Animate your screenshots
Record exactly what you see on your screen and make it a screencast. Whether you're tech support looking for a smart way of visually documenting the solution to a recurring problem, if you long to capture and distribute your university lectures or plain simply want to show the world your browser game high score - Screenium will get out of your way and simply capture the video for you.
Easier handling thanks to Screeniums enhanced, very intuitive single-window user interface. Quickly make live videos of your Macs screen… capture everything thats happening there, including mouse pointer, selections and movements — in real-time! Since the very first release of Screenium, we support virtually any resolution your Mac is capable of: you can capture just small excerpts of your screen or even »Full HD« video and even higher resolutions. Describe what you are doing on-screen, with on-the-fly voice recordings and iSight Picture-in-Picture. Simply use the built-in microphone or iSight.
Any external audio input device and QuickTime-compatible webcam are also fully supported. For the more creative tutorials, you can capture »Movie-in-Movie«: Screenium records your screen just like it is — including ongoing video playback, in multiple windows.
What is new in version 2.0.2
• Export menu in the media pane now better filters inappropriate codecs
• Fixed a bug that could lead to crashes when exporting movies from the media pane
• Fixed a bug that could occur when duplicating images
• Custom hotkeys now work under all circumstances
• Fixed a bug that the maximum record duration would sometimes not be respected
• Repaired the documentation for the localizations in which it was broken
Add your review
Top popularity in Utilities Mac