Screenshot Studio 22.214.171.124
August 9, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Screenshot Studio 126.96.36.199
Compact and powerful tool for quick screen capturing
Screenshot Studio is a powerful tool for quick screen capturing, annotation and screenshots sharing. Take screenshots (whole window, part of the screen or on-top window) in one keypress and use different graphical tools to highlight important or erase private fragments of screen. Crop bitmap and annotate only desired area or windows. Instantly upload screenshots onto specially provided public web-server and share them with your team.
Additional information is stored inside PNG format that lets you re-open screenshots and continue editing them from the last action's point.
Screenshot Studio is compact, you don't need any additional packages (like .NET) to be installed.
This tool is ideal for program testers and developers for bugs publishing and documentation.
• All-in-one Tool: create, edit, save and load screenshots from one place in a few clicks
• Grab Everything: screens can be grabbed from standard, Direct3D and OpenGL modes
• Powerful Annotation System: you will need just a couple of seconds to highlight important fragments of your screenshot. Screenshot Studio is extremely recommended for those who spend hours annotating pictures using standard applications like MS Paint and other ones. Standard instruments palette includes: Text Fields, Freeform Drawings, Vector Lines, Rectangles and Ellipses with alpha blending support
• Different output formats including: PNG, JPEG, BMP, HTML, MHT, ZIP, etc. In case of using PNG you can load screenshot to the program back and continue editing from the point you finished previously
• Native File Format lets you creating of screenshot projects to maintain and modify required screenshots
• Fast and Free Publication Engine: it takes just a few seconds to upload pictures to the public site and get a FREE link for their distribution over WWW
• Quick Export into external editors: need more image processing instruments? Quickly export screenshots into external editor and do what you need.
Screenshot Studio video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
Editor's review for Screenshot Studio
If you’ve ever used the printscreen key to capture your screen, edited it with an image manipulation program, then sent it to wherever it was going, you know it can be a laborious process. Screenshot Studio is one of several screen capture packages that take the headache out of this useful tool. However, Screenshot Studio takes the most commonly used features of these programs and makes them conveniently accessible through one or two clicks.
Screenshot Studio shines when taking screenshots by allowing you to pull from standard, Direct3D and OpenGL modes. This means users of advanced graphical design software and games can take a shot of their latest design or their latest triumph. The image can then be saved in one of several popular output formats.
The next part is usually the most time-intensive, where you spend minutes or more editing the shot down to the area of interest. With Screenshot Studio, this process is dramatically simplified. It even includes alpha blending support for annotating images. If you need more power than the Screenshot Studio Annotator provides, you can easily export the image to your favorite image editor.
Once your screenshot has been captured and annotated, it’s time to publish it on the web. Here, again, Screenshot Studio makes it simple. Instead of emailing the file to all your recipients or uploading it to a web or ftp site, you simply upload the image to a secure server and receive a secure link to your image. You can then distribute this link as you see fit. Your screenshot is kept completely private.
That’s only the basic process. Screenshot Studio includes particularly powerful features that allow you to draw attention to the relevant area of your screen capture. For example, if you want to annotate a portion of the screen, you can use the Text and Shape tool to draw a border around it and insert your annotation. Other tools include: Text and Freeform Drawing, Text and Line and a simple Text tool.
Whether you need to quickly publish a simple screenshot to a recipient list or to highlight and enhance multiple portions of the screen, Screenshot Studio provides you the tools to get it done in a flash. Screenshot Studio allows you to quickly capture, annotate and publish screenshots and although there are many other tools on the market, its ease of use and feature set make Screenshot Studio a top contender.
Add your review
Top popularity in Screen Capture