SecureBlackbox .NET 10.0
October 18, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of SecureBlackbox .NET 10.0
Add SSL, SSH, PKI, SFTP, PGP, PDF, XML, security to .NET app
SecureBlackbox (.NET edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
• SFTPBlackbox - securely transfer files and perform remote file system operations using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, Secure File Transfer Protocol).
• SSHBlackbox - access remote SSH servers using SSH2 or SSH1 protocols or build your own SSH server.
• FTPSBlackbox - transfer files securely using FTP (RFC 959) and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS, FTP/SSL, as defined in RFC 2228) protocols.
• OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt and sign files using OpenPGP algorithms and standards, generate and manage OpenPGP keys and keyrings. Compatible with PGP product line by PGP Corporation.
• XMLBlackbox - encrypt, sign and timestamp XML files or generic data using XML encryption and signing standards (XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES).
• PDFBlackbox - compress, encrypt and sign PDF files. Public Key (X.509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing using X.509 certificates is supported.
• SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1.x.
• HTTPBlackbox - access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression.
• MIMEBlackbox - compose and parse MIME messages with optional S/MIME or PGP/MIME security extensions.
• PKIBlackbox - generate and manage certificates, certificate revocation lists, certificate requests. Complete support for Public Key Infrastructure including Windows Certificate Storages and cryptographic hardware.
• EDIBlackbox - exchange business information via AS2 and AS3 protocols.
• ZIPBlackbox - compress data with strong encryption.
• CloudBlackbox - securely store data in cloud storages
• OfficeBlackbox - encrypt or digital sign MS Office (binary and OOXML), OpenOffice (ODF) and XPS documents.
Requirements for SecureBlackbox .NET 10.0
.NET Framework (4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0, 1.1), Silverlight (4 or 3), Mono or .NET CF
What is new in version 10.0
* Windows RT support
* Data timestamping without signing
* Key derivation functions
* More secure algorithms in secure protocols (SSH-based and TLS-based)
* BCrypt hash calculation
* Elliptic Curve algorithms in OpenPGP
* CNG support on Vista and later
Add your review
Top popularity in Components and Libraries
Full 3D hardware accelerated graphics library for Delphi