Simple Port Forwarding 3.8.0
February 13, 2013
All time downloads
Description of Simple Port Forwarding 3.8.0
Port forwarding with just few clicks
Simple Port Forwarding was designed to make forwarding ports on your router as easy as a few clicks. The program works by automating the process for you. So whether you don't understand how to forward ports, or your simply looking for an easier way of doing things then this program is for you.
• Save Your Ports List To Easily Share With Friends or Family.
• Automatic Program Updates. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
• Easily Update Routers, Predefined Ports, and Languages with just a few clicks. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
• Set Your Computers IP Address To Static or DHCP With Just One Click.
• Easily Add/Remove/View The Ports You Have Forwarded To The Windows Built-in Firewall.
• Test That Your Port Forwarding Is Working With The Built In Tester That Will Open and Listen On The Ports SO The Tests Wont Fail.
• Advanced Tools Such as "Silent Mode" to Keep Any Webpage Scripts Errors From Popping up.
• Built-in Debug Mode to Let The User Control When The Program Goes to The Next Step in a Script, Helping Find Problems With Any Script.
• Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Guides. (Guides Such As Port Forwarding, Port Triggering and Wireless Setup)
• Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Screenshots.
• Best of all the program is 100% FREE.
What is new in version 3.8.0
• Changes to the main Window in the program. Added a button to update the router database and to test the port forwarding.
• Multiple code changes and improvements.
Add your review
Top popularity in Network