SkyFex Remote Desktop 3.4.0
March 24, 2012
All time downloads
Description of SkyFex Remote Desktop 3.4.0
Remote desktop service working through proxies and NAT
SkyFex Remote Desktop is a free online remote desktop service that allows watching and controlling remote computers in real time. It works transparently through firewalls, proxies and NAT. No special knowledge is required to use it.
SkyFex is a secure service for remote support solutions and help desks. It works directly in web browsers (Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer) and does not require additional software installation and configuration.
SkyFex is available as a free service, even for commercial purposes. Also, you can subscribe to SkyFex Pro to get advanced features including branding with your company logo and style, and unlimited session time.
• Remote computer control via mouse and keyboard;
• Support of Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer (including IE version 6),
• Branding SkyFex GUI with your company's trade dress,
• SkyFex integration into your web site,
• Multiple monitors support,
• Resuming broken connections,
• Remote computer system information retrieval,
• File transfer,
• Laser Pointer and Region Selection tools for screen annotation,
• Clipboard data exchange,
• Integrated text chat,
• Concurrent remote user logins,
• Remote key combinations support,
• Updates upon browser start,
• Deployment via Active Directory,
What is new in version 3.4.0
Unattended access, remote to local printing.
Add your review
Top popularity in Remote Computing
TS WEB 3.30
TSE WEB access from IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera
SDI LPD 3.3
Fast, easy and inexpensive LPD print server for Windows