Sony Vegas Pro 11.0
October 24, 2011
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Sony Vegas Pro 11.0
Professional audio, video and blu-ray disc creation tool
The Sony Vegas Pro collection integrates two powerful applications that work seamlessly together to provide an efficient and intuitive environment for video and broadcast professionals. This comprehensive suite offers the most robust and progressive platform available for content creation and production. With broad format support, superior effects processing, unparalleled audio support, and a full complement of editorial tools, the Vegas Pro 9 collection streamlines your workflow.
From acquisition to delivery, from camera to Blu-ray Disc, the Vegas Pro 9 collection delivers exactly what you need to produce outstanding results.
• Precise Editing Tools - Edit SD or HD video with drag-and-drop functionality, mouse and keyboard trimming, and ripple editing. Features include ProType Titling technology, multicamera editing tools, 32-bit floating point video processing, customizable window layouts, color-coded snapping, improved HDV/SDI/XDCAM support, Cinescore plug-in support, A/V synchronization detection and repair, and auto-frame quantization.
• Efficient, Professional Workflow for 32- and 64-bit systems - The Vegas Pro 9 interface provides a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production requirements. Dock multiple windows across multiple monitors, and save your layouts to fit specific editing tasks; nest Vegas projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks. System-wide media management produces maximum efficiency. Network rendering saves time by using multiple computers and networked drive arrays to render complex projects. Vegas Pro software also supports 24p, HD and HDV editing.
• Broad Format Support - Vegas Pro 9 software natively supports the newest professional camcorder formats including XDCAM EX and RED. Vegas Pro 9 software also includes support for still images greater than one gigapixel in resolution. Use Pan and Scan to create a stunning movie sequence from these large pictures while maintain HD resolution.
• Superior Audio Control - Use unlimited tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand. Apply customizable, real time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party DirectX and VST audio plug-ins. Use the Mixing Console for precise audio control.
• Powerful Blu-ray Disc Authoring - Burn movies to Blu-ray Disc directly from the Vegas Pro timeline for high-definition delivery. Use DVD Architect Pro software (included with the Vegas Pro collection) to author DVDs or Blu-ray Disc media with multiple video angles, subtitles, multiple languages, and special features. Preview and test your work in real time. Apply Brightness and Contrast, Auto Levels, Crop, and Anti-Flicker filters. Set CSS and Macrovision copy-protection flags for masters.
• Support for frame sizes up to 4096x4096.
• Support for capturing directly to XDCAM-compatible MXF files from supported SDI sources.
• Vegas can now automatically adjust the video preview size and quality to optimize frame rate during preview.
Sony Vegas Pro video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
What is new in version 11.0
• GPU-accelerated video processing (please see System Requirements for information about supported hardware).
• New Titles & Text plug-in.
• Improved usability for the ProType Titler.
• Added a new Star Wipe transition.
• Added a new Radial Pixelate video plug-in.
• Added per-parameter keyframes for many video plug-ins.
• The Transitions, Video FX, Media Generators, and (new) Compositors windows all include folders to group plug-ins and a search box to help you find plug-ins easily.
• The Stabilize plug-in has been simplified and improved.
• The Stereoscopic 3D Adjust plug-in now includes Floating Windows controls to allow you to mask the edge of the video frame to compensate for screen-edge violations.
• Added a Stereoscopic 3D depth control to the Cookie Cutter effect, as well as Cross Effect and Iris transitions.
• Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision on single-display systems using the Windows Graphics Card device (available in Preferences > Preview Device).
• Event Pan/Crop is now integrated into the Video Event FX dialog.
• Improved usability for the Mixing Console.
• A simplified Master Bus window provides you with a streamlined view of your project's master output.
Add your review
Top popularity in All in One