Sound Normalizer 4.2
April 24, 2013
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Sound Normalizer 4.2
Utility that improves and regains the quality of MP3 or WAV files
The Sound Normalizer improves and regains a quality of MP3 and WAV files by testing and normalization of the MP3 and WAV files volume level. It contains batch processor and it allows to fulfill the batch test, batch normalization and batch converting of MP3 and WAV files. The level of volume and normalization is represented graphically and in percentage.
The wav normalization and test is fulfilled on a peak level and the mp3 normalization and test is fulfilled on an average level. It also allows editing ID3 tags (build-in MP3 ID3 Tag Editor) with support for ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags, converting WAV to MP3 files and MP3 to WAV files (build-in WAV/MP3 Converter) using Lame MP3 Encoder 3.97, listening MP3 and WAV files using the build-in audio player.
This Sound Normalizer is simple to use with fast and excellent quality results.
• Advanced WAV Normalizer and MP3 Normalizer
• Batch converting for MP3 and WAV (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bit) files
• Batch test for MP3 and WAV (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bit) files
• Batch processor for MP3 and WAV (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bit) files
• Batch normalizing for MP3 and WAV (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bit) files
• Converting MP3 to WAV files using Lame MP3 Encoder 3.97
• Converting WAV to MP3 files using Lame MP3 Encoder 3.97
• Support various encoder quality/speed modes
• Extensive encoder options
• Resampling for MP3 files
• Supports pre-listen audio file
• Supports ID3 v1 and v2 tag (Artist/Title/Genre and so on)
• Simple, easy-to-use and highly customizable Windows XP interface
• Supports themes
Sound Normalizer video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
What is new in version 4.2
Added support of playlists M3U, M3U8. Added converting FLAC to Ogg files. Fixed bugs.
Add your review
Top popularity in Music Creation
The musicians choice for composing and publishing