Spam Terrier 2.0 build 164
April 11, 2009
All time downloads
Description of Spam Terrier 2.0 build 164
Protects your inbox from spam
Agnitum’s Spam Terrier is a powerful, self-learning spam filter that can be deployed and used with popular email clients to keep unwanted messages out of your inbox. It detects and quarantines most spam automatically, relieving you of the hassle of manually delete junk mail from your inbox. It saves time and frustration and keeps you safe, from potentially malicious content and unnecessary distractions.
Spam Terrier gives you back your inbox at no cost — the software is free and uses minimal computer resources. It also takes very little time and effort to set up and maintain.
• Self-learning anti-spam engine
• Interface integration with your favorite email program
• Whitelisting and blacklisting options based on user-specified criteria
• Adaptable, behavior-driven detection
Requirements for Spam Terrier 2.0 build 164
• Supported platforms: 32- and 64-bit Windows (Vista, XP, Server 2003, 2008), Windows 2000 (SP3 and above).
• Minimum hardware requirements: 450 MHz CPU(x-86/x-64/multi-core), 256Mb RAM, 100MB free disk space.
• Supported e-mail clients: The Bat!, Windows Mail, Outlook Express, Outlook (all versions).
• Supported protocols: POP3, IMAP, HTTP (MSN, Yahoo, AOL).
Add your review
Top popularity in Anti Spam