Speak Aloud 2.0.2011.501
May 12, 2011
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Speak Aloud 2.0.2011.501
Convert text to wave or mp3 on the fly
Speak Aloud is a piece of text to speech (TTS) software. It can read text aloud naturally to you with the state of the art text-to-speech voices. Your eyes usually get tired when looking at the screen for a long time. You can let Speak Aloud read web pages, word document or any other highlight text (i.e., which you can select with mouse) to you with only pressing one hot key so that your eyes have a chance to rest. Save your eyesight and increase your productivity with Speak Aloud now!
Speak Aloud is also an advanced "text to audio" or "text to mp3" software. It can convert text to speech files such as wav, mp3, wma, ogg etc easily. Especially it creates mp3 directly, no need to create wav file temporarily like any other text-to-speech programs. This will save your hard disk's life greatly. You can convert news, jokes or articles to mp3 files and place them into your mp3 players, enjoy them when you are away from computer.
• Read text aloud with support for SAPI4 or SAPI5 compliant voices.
• Convert text to audio on the fly. i.e. text to wav, text to mp3, text to wma, text to ogg, text to vox, text to au and text to aiff format
• Convert without temporary files generated, save your hard disk.
• Support batch conversion.
• Convert text to swf speech stream, i.e. text to swf. Now you can add streaming voice to web site easily
• Support reading highlight text on the screen with hot key. An easy to use screen reader
• Support drag drop. You can drag text files to batch convert or speak at will
• Support command line. You can batch convert a file list from command line now!
• Convert pdf, rtf, html or text to audio
• Monitor a folder and convert any files put into it to mp3 audio files instantly (See the watchfolder.zip for instructions)
• Support WMA lossless and speech codec now
What is new in version 2.0.2011.501
2.2010 Bug fixes
Add your review
Top popularity in Speech
Talking clipboard and text reader. Time announcer tool