March 14, 2011
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of SpotOnTheMouse 2.4
Now your mouse clicks become visible
SpotOnTheMouse is a mouse pointer and keyboard action visualization software that is making clicks visible, improves the perceptibility of the mouse pointer and it shows special keys or keys combination pressed on your keyboard.
• Halo - A colored area moving along with the mouse pointer.
• Crosshair - Horizontal and vertical line with the mouse pointer where they cross.
• Click circles - Rings indicate where the mouse buttons are clicked. They move along with the mouse pointer while the button is pressed down. When the button is released, the ring remains at the position and fades out.
• Wheel arrows - Arrows above and below the pointer indicate the direction of the mouse wheel rotation.
• Mouse graphic - A picture of a mouse moves along next to the pointer. It indicates the button clicks and wheel rotations.
• Keyboard indicators - Keys and certain combination of keys can be displayed next to the mouse pointer.
What is new in version 2.4
• Options to hide the mouse image, halo and cross hair when the mouse is inactive or when text is entered.
• Option to show mouse buttons on the keyboard display.
• French translation of the user interface.
• Avoid flickering of mouse image and full screen halo on some Windows 7 systems.
• Don't show the software's own hotkeys (Shift+Ctrl+A and Shift+Ctrl+Y) on the keyboard display.
• Customizable mouse image.
Add your review
Top popularity in Mouse and Keyboard