October 10, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of StampCAT 10.23
Manage your stamp collection with ease
StampCAT is powerful stamp organizer database that will help you maintain a detailed record of your collection. StampCAT will help you keep track of what you have, where it is, and the total value of your collection. With StampCAT philatelists of all ages are enjoying their hobby even more!
You can work with an unlimited number of databases. This means you can split your collection into different catalogs. StampCAT allows you to change the data field names to suit your personal preferences. You can also hide the data fields you don't want to use. Ultimately, this means you can customize the StampCAT database to suit your needs.
StampCAT has a comprehensive set of fields, enabling you to catalog a wide range of information: country, catalog number, face value, date of issue, design, topic, color, perforation, condition, watermark, postmark (type, city and date), purchase date, location, price, market value, quantity, comments, and more.
You can effectively find the information you are looking for by using the search and filter features. StampCAT allows you search your database with any combination of data fields and operators.
StampCAT includes a report designer that lets you create professional looking reports with exactly the layout you want. Use one of the more than 50 pre-defined reports, or create your own reports from scratch. You have full control over data fields, groups, sort order, columns, fonts, colors, paper size, margins and print orientation. StampCAT lets you preview reports on screen before printing, or save reports in virtually any file format.
You can quickly generate documents to be published on the Internet. The statistics module allows you to analyze your collection in a variety of ways. Use the backup function to make backup copies of your valuable data.
• Adapt the program to your own needs: Change the data field names to suit your personal preferences. Hide data fields you don't need. Specify your own categories. Split your collection into different catalogs and transfer information between them.
• Save time: Register most information, such as country and catalog, only once.
• Comprehensive set of data fields enabling you to catalog a wide range of information: country, catalog number, face value, date of issue, design, topic, color, perforation, condition, watermark, postmark (type, city and date), purchase date, location, price, market value, quantity, and more.
• 14 custom data fields (in case we have missed something).
• Add personal notes.
• Store stamp images.
• Use StampCAT Explorer to browse your collection.
• Find information quickly: Search in all fields with any combination of key words and operators (and, or, etc.). Save your most frequently used searches. Use filters to display only selected data (for example, stamps that are for sale).
• Use the search and replace function to search for a specific word or number and replace it with another.
• Sort data by any field with up to five sort levels.
• Create your own reports with exactly the layout you want, or use one of the more than 50 pre-defined reports. You have full control of data fields, groups, sort order, columns, fonts, colors, paper size, margins and print orientation.
• Preview reports on screen before printing. Save reports in virtually any file format: Adobe Acrobat, Excel, HTML, JPEG, Lotus 1-2-3, Quattro Pro, or RTF.
• Archive reports - store report output so that it can be previewed and printed later, without re-accessing the data from which the report was generated. While archiving is very useful for maintaining historical records, it can also be used as a method of report distribution.
• Use the HTML Generator to quickly generate documents to be published on the Internet.
• Analyze your collection in a variety of ways with the statistics module.
• Export data to ASCII text files to bring the information into other applications.
• Backup your valuable data with the backup/restore module.
• Microsoft Access database format. Offers you an alternative way to view and search your database.
What is new in version 10.23
Various fixes and new features.
Add your review
Top popularity in Cataloging
Catalog all the music you have. No matter what source.
Help you catalog and manage your video collection