Supertime 2000 2.0
February 13, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Supertime 2000 2.0
A software product to schedule class timetables in schools and colleges.
Supertime - 2000 is a software that allows you to set up class timetables on a PC. It receives placement parameters and availability of classes and resources (including teachers, labs etc.). With these, as basis it sets class and resource timetables. Where possible, it resolves availability clashes of class and resource. And where necessary, it counsels changes that lead to allocation. The timetable created by Supertime 2000 can be displayed or printed or migrated to MS Word, Excel, Text, etc. It also incorporates a range of reports that help substitution (proxy) management.
Supertime 2000 is available in 2 editions: Standard and Professional. Both do the periodic timetable setting. In addition, the Professional edition does the day to day proxy (substitution) management for the absentee teachers.
It can be simply installed from a CD on any number of PCs at your school.
• Set timetables for 999 resources and classes in one school. Create up to 9 such schools for an institution. Make unlimited installations.
• Relate schedules of schools with one another with regards to availability of common teachers and classes. And this works even if the schools have different commencing time, recess duration/occurence or period duration.
• Set timetable up to: 9 days per timetabling week cycle with upto 12 periods per day.
• Provide class / resource availability of choice. Supports part time availability.
• Create logical student groups (classes) within a Grade based on their subject selection or any criteria. Avail of separate schedules for each such logical group. Allocate the Grade as a whole in the timetable too. As a bonus, maintain student records for each group as well.
• Provide placement of choice combinations: group, controlled, cluster, many to many and random through providing constraints.
• Analyse a class / resource timetable on-screen with respect to free periods, periods of a particular subject and periods of a particular class / resource.
• Zoom on-screen to and from the allocated period on a timetable and its placement indent.
• Alter an allocated period; make a specific period available / not available. If these alterations are made in a class, the resource is automatically updated and vice versa.
• Review your inputs and results through reports. Migrate these reports to text processors.
• Make individual alterations after the timetable is set.
• Make day to day proxy (substitution) management for absentee teachers (available only in Professional edition).
• Print or Display class / resource / consolidated school timetable.
• Reference on-line help, recorded tutorials and comprehensive manual. Avail prompt support on email.
Add your review
Top popularity in Other Games
Never ending war over the control of Teos