May 7, 2013
All time downloads
Description of SyMenu 2.04
Portable menu for USB removable devices
vSyMenu is a portable menu launcher that allows to organize and find your portable applications in a quick and easy way. Moreover SyMenu can automatically link any application residing on host PC. Any linked item (SyItem) can be organized in a hierarchical structure with colorful folders and found with the internal search tool. You can customize SyMenu in a simple and quick way adding links to portable programs, documents, Windows commands, folders and urls.
It's easy to add new SyItem dragging & dropping file from host PC or using the mass importer tool. Linked items can reside on the same USB device or even on host PC ever since SyMenu supports absolute path (such as C:WindowsExplorer.exe).
Please note that SyMenu is a portable application and does not need installation.
As you've noticed this program is free. If you like it please support the author.
• Start Search bar: (Windows Vista like) allows to quickly search amongst any SyItem configured on menu;
• Windows Start Menu wrapper: SyMenu exposes through Start Search bar every program linked in host PC Windows Start menu too;
• Extension Manager: allows to temporarily replace normal Windows extension associations with SyMenu custom extension association;
• Autoexec: allows to launch a SyItem custom list at SyMenu startup.
• Execution modes: Run, RunAs, Open folder and Show Properties.
• Batch Import: allows to make massive imports of new SyItems.
Requirements for SyMenu 2.04
.NET Framework 2.0
What is new in version 2.04
Every item in the search menu could be optionally shown in a larger version with its full path, new option set for not portable features, added support for environment variables, added Greek and Russian languages
Add your review
Top popularity in Launchers