TCP/IP Builder 1.8
November 7, 2009
All time downloads
Description of TCP/IP Builder 1.8
Windows Socket testing tool
TCP/IP Builder is a Windows Socket testing tool. You will be able to create a socket manually, connect it (or listen for connections), send and receive data through it.
You may setup local IP and Port, TCP/UDP protocol, keep alive, out-of-band data, DNS Resolver, System info, on-line help, RAW Packet Detail.
• Act as client or server.
• Select local IP address and port.
• Build TCP or UDP sockets.
• Detect remote IP address and port on incoming UDP packets.
• Send and receive normal and Out of Band data.
• Use 'keep-alive' and 'no-delay' socket options.
• View incoming data in Hexadecimal representation.
• Send arbitrary bytes by writting its ASCII number.
• ASCII parser option for writting bytes in the format 0x<nn> (i.e: 0x4F)
• Resolve IP addresses usign DNS.
• IP, Protocol, Port and send flags configuration is persistent now.
Add your review
Top popularity in Ping and Trace Tools
Ping Tool 1.1
Multi ping tool. Ping simultaneously different IP addresses
Update IP 1.6
Update your dynamic IP address on your website via FTP