Creates stand-alone software installersTarma Installer creates stand-alone software installers for Microsoft Windows platforms, with a small distribution size, a straightforward and clean user interface, and smart install and uninstall behavior. Requires no scripting; includes an intuitive and comprehensive development environment with extensive preflight checking to suit novices and experts alike.
• Professional software installer in less than 100 KB. Installs and removes programs, documents, images, multi-media files, TrueType and OpenType fonts, .Net assemblies, ActiveX controls, COM servers, type libraries, WinHelp files, device drivers, services, registry updates, INI files, environment variables, program groups, shortcuts, and third-party tools.
• Platform-dependent installations allow you to specify the exact Windows versions for each installation item.
• Single-file self-extracting packages with Authenticode signatures for secure Internet downloads, CD-ROM distribution, or any other channel, with optional password protection.
• Fully multilingual and totally localizable.
• Fully authorable installer screens and actions.
• Powerful development environment has familiar user interface with full drag & drop support, fill-in-the-blanks editing, more than 450 different preflight checks, and extensive context-sensitive online help.