TeraCopy Pro 2.27
November 20, 2011
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of TeraCopy Pro 2.27
Copy big files with maximum speed
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives. You can pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
• Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
• Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
• Full Unicode support.
• Windows 7 x64 support.
• Copy/move to favorite folders.
• Select files with the same extension/same folder.
• Remove selected files from the copy queue.
• Get free updates and priority support.
TeraCopy Pro video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
What is new in version 2.27
• Added: ‘Remove other’ to remove non-selected files from the list [Pro].
• Added: Better handling multiple copy processes.
• Added: Multiple retries to delete source files and folders after moving.
• Added: Tray notification when adding files to the existing process.
• Fixed: Problem with some non-Latin filenames.
• Fixed: Copied files now have a correct creation
Add your review
Top popularity in File and Disk Management