The Sims 3 Patch 1.42.130
October 30, 2012
All time downloads
Description of The Sims 3 Patch 1.42.130
The latest update patch for The Sims 3 game
Customize everything about your Sims and then you can share it Online. Will your Sims be good or will they disobey? The Sims 3 lets you immerse truly unique Sims in an open, living neighborhood just outside their door!
The freedom of The Sims 3 will inspire you with endless possibilities and amuse you with unexpected moments of surprise and mischief.
• New Features: Sims that drive extensively can now develop a relationship with their vehicles. Vehicles can be named once a friendship is formed. The Vehicle Enthusiast Trait is now available. Sims with this trait can name their vehicles immediately and develop relationships with them more quickly.
• Base Game Updates: Fixed an issue where ghosts could become stuck in vehicles under certain conditions. Ghosts will now properly exit vehicles after arriving at their destination. Nameable items can only be named when they belong to the active household.
• World Adventures Updates: Career titles for Sims visiting Egypt, France and China will now display in the Relationship Panel tooltips.
• The Sims 3 Create a World: Create a World users need to install a new version of The Sims 3 Create a World Tool. Users can find the Create a World page from the Games drop down in the site header.
Requirements for The Sims 3 Patch 1.42.130
The Sims 3
What is new in version 1.42.130
Base Game Updates:
• Greeting Cards feature has been added. Sims can take a picture using the Greeting Card feature and share it on Sims3.com, Facebook, or Twitter.
• Attraction System has been added. This is a new initial romantic system that provides bonuses to socialization and romance when the Sim is attracted by certain attributes.
• Sims can now swim in the ocean.
• Diving Board object has been added to Build Mode.
• Blueprint tool has been added to Buy/Build Mode. User’s may quickly place down furnished rooms with this tool.
• Resolved Player Profile and Wall issue where clicking on a user’s name brought up a blank profile.
• Badges earned by completing achievements will now appear on your MyPage on thesims3.com.
• The moon’s glow on the UI will no longer appear when starting a new game without The Sims 3 Supernatural installed.
World Adventures Updates:
• Fixed an issue where fish placed in the Sims inventory will no longer disappear when Sims travel back from a vacation world.
• Fixed an issue where sound was getting dropped out when Sims are learning a song.
• Fixed a galloping animation issue with Horses that has level 10 Racing skill.
• Sims must now have some positive relationship before asking other Sims to take photos in the “Gigi Photo Booth”.
• Saving and loading during a full moon cycle before 6pm will no longer cause the moon cycle to skip forward.
• Feral Change buff will now expire for werewolf on various lunar cycle settings.
• Addressed an animation issue in the Smustle dance.
• Toadified Sims will route fail less often when trying to eat flies on counters or large tables.
• Writing fiction book will display proper text.
• Fairy children will no longer stretch into adult size when using the “Talk to Plant” interaction.
• Fixed an issue where Woohoo in the Gypsy Caravan wish is not fulfilled when Sims Woohoo in the Gypsy Caravan.
• Improved routing issues with the Fairy House.
• Sending an elixir from the household inventory to a friend now fulfills the “Send an Elixir to a Friend” wish.
• The “Gift of Giving” buff and Lifetime Happiness Points are now given when gifting an elixir from the household inventory.
• When gifting an elixir from the household inventory only one elixir is sent instead of two.
• Wall post will be created when a user opens a mystery gift containing Simoleons.
• Create-A-Sim UI flow fixed so that the use can no longer access other Create-A-Sim menus while eye color picker is still open.
• Fairy Bloom interaction will now work with the Omni Plant from The Sims 3 base game.
• Sims that were turned into SimBots via an elixir will no longer revert back to human form after WooHoo in the Gypsy Caravan.
• Fixed issues with Supernatural children genetics.
• “Sweeten Up” interaction can now be completed on Birthday Inferno Cake.
• Fixed an issue when selecting werewolf to transform while being struck by a witch’s fire blast.
• Fixed flickering issue on objects after performing the “Midas Touch” interaction.
• “Midas Touch” interaction will now be able to turn a zombie into a statue.
• Fixed an issue with conversion spells turning inexpensive items into expensive items.
• Fixed an issue when trying to buy a SimBot with Lifetime Happiness Points.
• Turning off the “Spectrum Mood Lamp” will now properly return Sims to their original color.
• Fixed a potential crash with the launcher that could occur after uninstalling Lucky Palms.
• Fixed an issue where Store Set icons would appear incorrectly in the Organize Collections pop-up window.
• Worlds can now be purchased on the Main Menu.
Add your review
Top popularity in Patches and Updates